Customer Service 866.965.0400

Found my 1st R/C car.

ssbusdrvr

Was lost for many years . My brother found it in an old box of junk after my mom passed away. 70's Jerobee JoMac Cox Powered. After a few drops of oil the engine still turned over. The 79 number was for the yr I would graduate Highschool in the future. LOL Going to hit it with All Purpose Cleaner for a start and hope to restore it or at least clean enough to put it on a shelf. If anyone knows anything about this car or someone who may have parts to scavenge please drop a PM:)

That's awesome! I remember my first one came on Easter 1987..it was a Nikko car? I dunno, being a little boy, I wrecked it good before the first week was up.

Now I just have the XMods that RadioShack was selling a couple years back...nothing fancy LOL

Thanks

Remember the transmitter battery being some type of thick rectanglar battery. It was not easy to find way back then. Rx used AA batts.

Looks like that could run pretty fast.
Arnd 30 mph.
nice find. try looking on ebay for parts?

Yeah have been checking and they are few and far between. The few cars on there now are unfortunately from 2 years earlier.found a guys blog that claims to have all kind of parts but its a bit out of date and haven't heard back from him.:(

Archived