Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from NC

irunnoft

Thanks everybody! It's different than where I was born. Originally, I'm from Pompano Beach, FL but about 15 years ago, I moved up to the mountains of Western NC. It's a great place - lots of beauty, but very remote.

Glad I got pointed in the direction of Adam's Polishes from the ChallengerTalk forum. I just bought a new SRT8 and I want to keep it looking great. Well, actually, I want to get rid of the dealer installed swirls! LOL!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can already tell this forum will be a regular distraction for me at work! Hahaha!

Welcome to the family!!

I went to college in West Palm Beach...not too far from your territory.

NC is a whole other country! HAHA :)

Yeah it is! I'm serious, the town I live in has five red lights. Definitely different than Lauderdale and Pompano. I can't find a decent slice of pizza over here, BUT, I do have elk and bears for neighbors. Seriously. I had a Black Bear and her cub about 30 yards from my house tonight when I was putting up Christmas lights!

Welcome! Glad to see another NC memeber.

Bunky didn't know you lived in Raleigh. Im not to far from you. Nice to see u neighbor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Check out you NC peeps! :hi: Love the Camaro. It was on my short list of cars just a month ago. I had it down to the Camaro ZL454 and the Challenger SRT8. I went with the Challenger because of the back seat and trunk. I have a family (albeit of 3), but my son is soon going to be over six feet tall and so he was much more comfortable in the Challenger.

But hey, I pretty much love all Pony cars. There's just something about American Muscle. :burnout:

One of my favorite things about the new Camaros (besides the gas pedal) is the Halo headlight look. It's just baaaaad!!!

Check out you NC peeps! :reckon: Love the Camaro. It was on my short list of cars just a month ago. I had it down to the Camaro ZL454 and the Challenger SRT8. I went with the Challenger because of the back seat and trunk. I have a family (albeit of 3), but my son is soon going to be over six feet tall and so he was much more comfortable in the Challenger.

But hey, I pretty much love all Pony cars. There's just something about American Muscle. :burnout:

One of my favorite things about the new Camaros (besides the gas pedal) is the Halo headlight look. It's just baaaaad!!!

Thanks man. I love the new 392 SRT8s. That's one fast car! Maybe if im down your way we can hit the blue ridge parkway for some fun driving.

Thanks man. I love the new 392 SRT8s. That's one fast car! Maybe if im down your way we can hit the blue ridge parkway for some fun driving.

Thanks, the 392 is a whole lot of fun to drive. I picked up the 6 spd. manual just because I've got all these curvy mountain roads and almost no stop and go traffic. I cut it loose on one straight stretch of highway right near my house and before I knew it, I checked the speedo and I was just over 100! You never would've known it because it was just cruising along so smoothly. It was at that point that I began to scan the oncoming traffic for the all-too-familiar sight of our NC State Troopers.

Sounds good and then, of course, to the Tail of the Dragon! :cheers:

I still think about that solid black ZL454 and I also test drove a 45th Anniversary Edition SS. It was oh so nice!

Dang it. . . now I'm gonna have to buy another car! :patriot:

True story: the reason I have a Challenger now is due to a member at my church. She showed up one day with a gorgeous new Camaro SS. And I was all like :thumbsup: and then about two months later she bought another car. An R/T Classic Challenger and I was like :bow:. And then I looked at my DD. . . a Prius. . . no kidding. And I thought, "Hey! This older lady just brought home two sweet muscle cars! What the heck am I doing pushing this Prius around!" And I thought about scenes from "The Other Guys" and so that woke me up from my Green-50MPG-almost 4 Cylinder Dream! :lol:

I've still got the Prius (the gas mileage is too good to quit) but it also lets me keep the miles down on my Challenger and I get to baby it now a lot more than I ever would if it was my new DD.

Instead of going in and quoting each and every forum member's welcome to me, I want to say THANKS! to all you awesome people who have taken the time to stop and welcome me to wonderful world of addiction. . . I mean Adam's Forums/Car Care Products!

This is probably one of the friendliest forums I've visited online!

Tail of the Dragon is amazing!!!

We had a TBSS meet up there last year and rented a house on the mountain.

Make sure your ride is clean! Killboy does an amazing job of taking pictures of every vehicle that drives on the Tail.

:)

How true that is! :)

Archived