Customer Service 866.965.0400

World's Fastest Train

70'sChevyGirl

I was just looking around the web and found this train:

China's High-Speed train set new world record of 486.1 kms per hour (Dec 2010) The train CRH380A hit a speed of 486.1 kms per hour to set a new world train operational speed record on world’s longest high-speed rail line.

Thats about 302 mph!!

Worlds-Fastest-Train-CRH380A-7.jpg

Thats cruising. Guess I could ride the train to Chicago from Metro Detroit in no time. :lolsmack:

The aerodynamics and the way it looks are very futuristic. Do any of you see us flying around in space ships in the future like the Jetson's?

And while I am looking at fast things-I'd love to take a ride in this:

ssc_ultimate_aero_rank_1_revise.jpg

I like FAST! :burnout:

My brother lives in Shelby Township (he is one of the owners of Khom Fai Thai Dining [shameless plug]). We were talking about the proposed high-speed train from Detroit to Chicago, then onto Denver, where I live. If it is ever installed and as fast as we think it will be, we wonder what could get to Denver first, him by train or a package sent FedEX overnight. We think it would be a close race.

My brother lives in Shelby Township (he is one of the owners of Khom Fai Thai Dining [shameless plug]). We were talking about the proposed high-speed train from Detroit to Chicago, then onto Denver, where I live. If it is ever installed and as fast as we think it will be, we wonder what could get to Denver first, him by train or a package sent FedEX overnight. We think it would be a close race.

This sounds like an episode of Top Gear UK.

This sounds like an episode of Top Gear UK.

My thoughts exactly!

Archived