Customer Service 866.965.0400

Starwars Humor

Team Adam's

You know, I heard a story long ago that the entire original saga could have been avoided if it were not for the actions of one man. The gunner who failed to shoot down the escape pod that "must have malfunctioned". If that person would have just said, "You know, all I have to do is fire one shot. That pod could land in a population center killing hundreds of people. There is no one in it. It is an energy weopon so it is not like I am wasting bullets. I could save lives." He could have avoided the entire war, thousands of people could have been saved when not one, but two death stars were destroyed. Not to mention all the independent subcontractors working on the incomplete second death star. Luke could have kept his hand. The Rancor would have lived. Alderan would not have needed to be destroyed. The whole movie would have been a moot point. The lesson here is that if an inanimate object is hurtling through space and it would take zero effort to destroy it, just do it.

Also, how much do Storm Troopers make? That is not a cheap car. TK427 is severly over paid in my opinion. Your imperial taxes at work.

You know, I heard a story long ago that the entire original saga could have been avoided if it were not for the actions of one man. The gunner who failed to shoot down the escape pod that "must have malfunctioned". If that person would have just said, "You know, all I have to do is fire one shot. That pod could land in a population center killing hundreds of people. There is no one in it. It is an energy weopon so it is not like I am wasting bullets. I could save lives." He could have avoided the entire war, thousands of people could have been saved when not one, but two death stars were destroyed. Not to mention all the independent subcontractors working on the incomplete second death star. Luke could have kept his hand. The Rancor would have lived. Alderan would not have needed to be destroyed. The whole movie would have been a moot point. The lesson here is that if an inanimate object is hurtling through space and it would take zero effort to destroy it, just do it.

Also, how much do Storm Troopers make? That is not a cheap car. TK427 is severly over paid in my opinion. Your imperial taxes at work.

David, I think you need to watch a little less Fox news... :lolsmack:

My two favorites. Happy Friday All.

demotivational_car_posters_25.jpg

The guy in this picture is someone in my car cruise gang. He didn't break the helmet out this year, but I have seen it in the past.

Believe it or not, but he is a college professor.

Here's what the car looks like now.

246667_2109163773392_1374529523_32507006_1036229_n.jpg

251789_2109163293380_1374529523_32507005_4280356_n.jpg

Archived