Customer Service 866.965.0400

Turbo Stick on chrome rims?

Frid

Question

Am going to be doing a good touch up on the truck in a few days once this rain passes. I plan on doing a dawn wash, clay, polishing if needed, MSS, and waxing. I want to use the GWC and turbo stick on my rims due to the fact the barrels havent been cleaned since I purchased them and the wheels looks a little funky after 7 months of being in storage. With that being said, is it safe to use the turbo stick on chrome rims? I have a good feeling it is but just wanted to get some feedback from everyone before I act on it. Thanks in advance.

11 answers to this question

you bet you can! the turbo stick works wonders! don't worry about it hurting anything. the plastic stick will break before it does any damage to your wheels. just be mindful when the stick is spinning really close to the spokes and calipers.

my wife's car has 9,000 miles on it. i used the turbo stick for the first time on her car this past weekend. i was amazed at how easy it cut the grime off the barrels, leaving them looking like new!

i haven't used it since selling my camaro, so it was just gathering dust in my closet. i have renewed faith in what its capable of! :thumbsup:

Cool. Thanks for the input guys. Unfortunately I won't be able to do a wash at all this week it looks like. Supposed to rain every day.

Just look for something else to detail in the house ... I did the toaster earlier this week! :D

And did the computers last week... :thumbsup:

Archived