Customer Service 866.965.0400

Updated Pics: F150

Carolinaboy

Ever since I've gotten the new tires I haven't gotten a chance to wash the truck and get some pics of the truck. So I went out and took some updated pics of my baby. She was actually clean for once.With school & working haven't had much time to do the fall detail :(....but here she is

SDC10027.jpg

SDC10026.jpg

SDC10025.jpg

SDC10023.jpg

SDC10018.jpg

SDC10016.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

SDC10010.jpg

My favorite shot of all

SDC10007.jpg

Whatcha think?

did you do the headlights yourself or are they aftermarket? I have seen people "bake" their headlights to separate the lens from the back and then paint the bezel. I think thats a sharp, small detail that makes a big impact with the overall look. I have thought about doing this myself but have been a little leery and concerned I am going to muck up a $500 light.

did you do the headlights yourself or are they aftermarket? I have seen people "bake" their headlights to separate the lens from the back and then paint the bezel. I think thats a sharp, small detail that makes a big impact with the overall look. I have thought about doing this myself but have been a little leery and concerned I am going to muck up a $500 light.

Yep just painted stockers :thumbsup:

Thanks Everyone!

I can't wait to see what some BG/Americana will do to the looks of my truck

Archived