Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered up a set of these 22's

bjoeaull

Lately I like to keep my vehicles slightly modded but close to stock looking. I don't want to look too flashy around my small town since I own a business and all I guess! So I've had my eye on the factory 22's from gm for my Sierra Denali. Just ordered a set tonight with some Toyo 305-40-22 tires on them! Can't wait to put them on!

images-3.jpg

Nice choice. I'm like you... I stick to a factory style wheel when I can... I was so happy when FR made the TBSS reps in the right bolt pattern for the fullsize trucks b/c I like those wheels better than anything currently offered aftermarket.

I agree Dylan, those are some sharp rims! I had considered buying the 22 reps for my GC SRT8 when I had it but never got around to it

when you get a chance can you send a pic? Thats exactly what she wants

I will try but they are dirty right now, tires have about 60-65% tread left to my best guess. No curb marks, in pretty nice shape really. Roughly 25k miles on them both. PM me your email or post it.

Aw man I would love to get those for my truck but it would have to wait til income tax return. I would use my factory 17's stricly for winter.

Please PM me a price I am very interested

PM Sent!

These are a few pics of the 20's on the truck now for the people who expressed interest if I list them for sale. I did not put any product on the chrome for this pic, its all natural. Not even any detail spray, just adams car shampoo. I did put some SVRT on the tires. Notice in the closeup pics there is some peeling of the finish on the inner rim, not the face of the rim. If this is an illegal move, please let me know and I can wait until I put them up officially for sale.

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

So when the new rims get here this week I hope, I want to seal them really well before I put them on. Should I go machine sealant by hand, if so how many coats? Or Spray sealant, and how many coats? Or a combo of both? I'm thinking spray sealant because of the ease of application but open to opinions! Or any other ideas? Thanks guys

i just used the QS for the first time on my chrome wheels. way easier than MSS by hand! 2 coats for the winter time should be good enough. just don't use anymore GWC until your ready to re-wax them. car shampoo and thats it!

the GWC i've found removes the MSS after 2 or 3 washes.

Wheels are here and they look awesome! I should get time to put them on tomorrow afternoon I hope, don't worry, pics will follow!

I did get time to put a coat of quick sealant on the face and inside of the rims today. Plus a nice coat of SVRT on the Toyos!

Got them installed today and gave the truck a really quick bath. I am really happy with the way they look. Its amazing the difference going from 20's to 22's. I haven't had a set of 22's in about 8-9 years. Had a set on a 99 Black Navigator back in the day. Anyways, heres a few quick pics I shot, nothing too exciting about these pics, but gets the job done for now.

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

I am an AVID hater of chrome but these rims look very nice! and certainly not over done. A "touch" of chrome. :bravo: debadge the denali on the side though :D

Man do i wish GM's weren't so sh!ty they make an awesome looking truck.

GMC has the edge over chevy IMO. My 2010 sierra was just the basic WT but levelled out and it looked so good and beat the sock off any chevy. Too bad it didnt run as good as it looked :rolleyes:

Archived