Customer Service 866.965.0400

Build our newest kit!

Ashley and I just got off the phone and decided we need a new kit. Here is what she envisioned:

Combine our Essentials Detail Kit with Machine products.

So - name it and tell us what you want in it!

Purpose: Currently, the only large Machine kit we have is our 2nd Generation Machine Essentials Kit. It however comes with zero car wash products nor interior products - which is fine only if you already have them. By combining our Essentials Detail Kit with Machine products (pads, polish and wax) we think we could help our customers get a more well rounded kit.

So.. the everything in the essentials kit, plus fine machine polish, machine superwax, and the gen2 pads, and maybe an extra polishing towel

name it the "Adam's Addict Kit" or substitute 'kit' for 'assortment' if you like alliteration

:thumbsup:

If it's a step down from the Adams Platinum Collection, name it the Adams Gold Collection.

You could actually assemble a Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum collection. Four different kits with increasing number of products. Heck if you want a 5th all inclusive kit, call it the Adams Titanium Collection.

If it's a step down from the Adams Platinum Collection, name it the Adams Gold Collection.

You could actually assemble a Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum collection. Four different kits with increasing number of products. Heck if you want a 5th all inclusive kit, call it the Adams Titanium Collection.

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

How about a "bumper 2 bumper" kit, or maybe a complete detail sample kit? 1 4oz bottle of everything you need to do a complete detail. In, out, under, engine, clean, polish, wax dry. No gallons, refills, pads, or machine products.

My take on the idea?

Everyone here knows someone who takes pride in their car..... but uses the stuff from Wal*Mart:help: This way they can do their car and try EVERYTHING from Adams in one shot.

It's what I was looking for as my budget for new products is limited.

how about a package for new cars? give them two options, a gold and platinum edition, the gold will be hand polish the platinum will be machine.

includes-

buttery wax (or super wax)

revive polish (or fine machine polish)

VRT

leather conditioner

detail spray

all purpose cleaner

glass cleaner

car wash

bucket

wash mitt

waffel weave towel

2 micro fiber applicator pads

3 MF towels

• 1 month later...
How about a "bumper 2 bumper" kit, or maybe a complete detail sample kit? 1 4oz bottle of everything you need to do a complete detail. In, out, under, engine, clean, polish, wax dry. No gallons, refills, pads, or machine products.

My take on the idea?

Everyone here knows someone who takes pride in their car..... but uses the stuff from Wal*Mart:help: This way they can do their car and try EVERYTHING from Adams in one shot.

It's what I was looking for as my budget for new products is limited.

Id love a complete detail sampler package. make good gifts for people that dont have adams yet...also was hoping for same thing as Robert lol. Have too many kids to afford to get gallons of everything I want lol

x3 on the 1-time detail kit. I'd love to get some buddies hooked on detailing. This would make a perfect gift for someone.

Now that I think about it I have a buddy with a white F-150 that is pretty keen on keeping his truck clean. He's not into detailing as much as I am, but I'm wanting to change that. I would love for this to be an option. I'd treat him to his first real detailing. :cheers:

when I think of an Adams sampler kit, I think it needs to include the products that separate Adams from the rest by the largest margin. In my opinion, these products would be: Detail Spray, Car Wash, VRT, WW towel, blue MF towels, under carriage spray. These are the products I recommend to my dad, brothers, etc...most impressive that I've tried.

As for a more detailed kit, I wish I had a good idea, but really I would just want one of everything!

Okay so 4 oz. of detail spray would be pushing it. Maybe we could take a few and figure out exactly how much of each product (ie-size of bottle) would be required for a full detail. Then combine the kit accordingly. Then again, I guess that's what this thread is for. :D

i was thiking something that was just enough to get them addicted....maybe 10oz of the one ya use alot of(waxes, detail spray, polish, udc, etc) and 4oz of the other stuff(vrt, interior cleaning items, glass cleaner)

like i said, something thats enough for someone thats never used adams touse once and think "dang, i gotta get more of that!!!"