Customer Service 866.965.0400

Noob from FL

icedaccord19

Hello everyone, I jus received my first purchase from adams the basic wash and wax kit and i cant wait to use it on my 2011 camaro(orange)!!!! Super pumped!!!!! I love the smell of every bottle lol, and the MFs and wash pad is super soft!!! great product. hopefully next month ill be able to purchase the PC starter polisher kit for any even more extreme detail job!!!! Everyone have a happy new year!!!!

Welcome DeAndre!

If you need something quick, contact Adam's dealer Mike at XQZIT in Orlando - Adam's Premium Car Care - Cleaners, Waxes and Polishes Made in the USA. He honors most website specials, and should be able to get your items delivered the next day.

oh ok dang before I ordered i was looking for any local dealers but i didn't think XQZIT was selling anything since all the products on the website said coming soon well now I know and I will definitely order from there to get quick shipping. Thanks!!

I will post pics hopefully before I leave out to New Orleans for New Years!!!

oh ok dang before I ordered i was looking for any local dealers but i didn't think XQZIT was selling anything since all the products on the website said coming soon well now I know and I will definitely order from there to get quick shipping. Thanks!!

I will post pics hopefully before I leave out to New Orleans for New Years!!!

Just give Mike a call for now, and have a great time in New Orleans!

Welcome!! Sorry the site is confusing...we are open for business, but the website is just a slow go. :willy:

As Mike said, I honor all the daily specials and discounts, plus the added advantage of getting your products the next day. If you ever have any questions about products or detailing, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone, text or email!

Archived