Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it just me?

psycho_puppies

Question

14 answers to this question

It's a true shame. I live within a half a mile of DC and I have seen Aston Martins with bumper tap marks on them from trying parallel park. If you have that kind of money 1.) Invest in a good parking garage pass 2.) Get it detailed the right way 3.) If neither of the previously listed actions are possible then give your car to me, I'll show how a real car should be treated :)

Do any of you come across newer cars that have obviously not been washed or waxed for a long period and have the urge to steal the vehicle and detail it?:burnout::pc: Dooes anyone else look at those multi thousand dollar pieces of machinary and wonder how someone could treat it so bad? :willy:

I know what you are talking about.

They

Don't care.

Have no idea how to take care of it.

Think that they are doing a good job of keeping it nice.

Choose one.

I'm in a parking lot right now waiting for my salon appt. That being said even though I haven't washed my SS in a while its in 110% better condition than the clean rides here. LMAO

You are not alone.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No, It's not just you. Some people just don't care, unfortunately. Like was said earlier, I don't know how people can spend that kind of money on something and not take care of it. One can only assume that they may be leasing and get a new car every 3 years, and therefore don't care.

The thing that bugs me more than not taking car of their ride is not taking care of their yard. It doesn't cost money to pull weeds, and next to nothing to mow your lawn. In my neighborhood we had a contractor build a home that the sale fell thru and the yard was a disaster. A couple of us took a 4X8 sheet of OSB and spray painted in neon orange paint "For Sale By Neighbors". :lol:

I saw a woman with a brand new Porche take her car through a gas station car wash. The car had paper tags in the rear window. I cringed. My wife looked at my face, said "What is wrong with you?", saw what I was looking at, and immediatly understood. That was before I detailed professionally. I think it was the first time I ever considered becoming a full time detailer. Becasue I wanted to walk up to her, hand her a business card, and say "Call me when you want the damage you just did to this beautiful car fixed."

Archived