Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSS Mislabeled

Fat Mike

Question

10 answers to this question

Thanks for the confirmation. My only objective was to ensure the product is Super Sealant. If this is the biggest error I encounter from Adam's, I will continue to be super impressed with the products and the company.

Yup, product on the left is mislabeled. They knew you were color blind and wanted to have an early April fools. Lol. Just kidding man. They'll take care of you without any question asked, Adams customer service is second to none!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

That's that Colorado Presidential.

Half my bottles are labeled wrong. (I reuse my bottles for other stuff).

Nice tho. Great post.

Limited Edition! :o Whoops, well, we fill and bottle every single product at our modest facility in Colorado, and certainly, we are humans.

There was only one perfect human....ever.....he came along about 2000 years ago! (Our humans.....while we have wonderful humans, we are certainly capable of goofing up!)

Sorry, and we'll get you squared up with a correctly labeled bottle. Please email Orders@AdamsPolishes.com with the situation, and we'll make it right.

Stash that bottle for future laughs.:)

Limited Edition! :o Whoops, well, we fill and bottle every single product at our modest facility in Colorado, and certainly, we are humans.

There was only one perfect human....ever.....he came along about 2000 years ago! (Our humans.....while we have wonderful humans, we are certainly capable of goofing up!)

Sorry, and we'll get you squared up with a correctly labeled bottle. Please email Orders@AdamsPolishes.com with the situation, and we'll make it right.

Bravo.

Snip

They knew you were color blind and wanted to have an early April fools. Lol. Just kidding man.

Like that's never happened before to me... :D

Adam - many thanks for the offer but if that's the biggest thing I have to deal with, I'm indeed fortunate. You run a great company and I'm proud to call myself a customer. :2thumbs:

Archived