Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Toy: 2011 Suzuki Gsx-r 600

6spdg37s

Just picked this up last night. bike had 1 mile on it when i got it (dealer test ride was the 0-1)

now has 5 on it lol

- blue/white with white rims

Parts on order :

-white vortex frame sliders

-undertail delete

-8K HID's

-Jardine GP1 slip-on pipe

-tinted windscreen

-vortex swingarm spools

- probably will do a power commander V and a dyno tune when i get some milage on it

-also going to do 520 chain conversion with -1 +2 sprockets

I need detailing help... What can I use to get the tar off of the white wheels???

this kid i know has white wheels on his bike n i seen like 1 ride and they get black stuff on them, tar, rubber, dirt

d3542046.jpg

f8ef31b8.jpg

b163beea.jpg

c3bae6e5.jpg

glad you have the fender eliminator on order! get rid of thw awful luggage rack :jester: I would put some mss on the wheels to keep them easy to clean up all the time. had my eye on a power commander for the R6 but just cant pull the trigger for the price nad year of my bike :(

glad you have the fender eliminator on order! get rid of thw awful luggage rack :jester: I would put some mss on the wheels to keep them easy to clean up all the time. had my eye on a power commander for the R6 but just cant pull the trigger for the price nad year of my bike :(

actually there were a few deciding factors on why I got this bike... one of them is . to do the fender eliminator you actually take out 4 screws and snip the wires. and you dont lose any lighting cause the turn signals and brake lights are pre-integrated in the tail. Its just 30 degrees here so I didn't get a chance to do it yet.

i was just alwyas on the edge about the headlights on the gixxers, but that is a good looking bike. makes me want to get a new bike this spring

I had a zx6r and a r6... loved the zx6r but sold it ..hated the r6 and sold it .

I was torn between 12 zx6r in green , 12 gsxr 750 in yellow/black and this 600 which he had 1 left.

the 12 zx6r is out and it sits mad high and wide... like at that point I could have just gotten a zx10r cause thats what it felt like,

The gsxr 750 in yellow isnt out until march/april and was going to be 12,200 + 500 prep + MV + tax... not to mention spec wise the 600 and 750 are very close together

As far as the tar/grime on the wheels......

A good wash first, obviously. But then some good ol' claybar will remove any surface contaminants. Follow that up with a nice coating of the Quick Sealant. That will keep them cleaner, and make cleanup a breeze. Nothing sticks to that sealant man!! :) Not to mention they'll shine!!

Oh, and gorgeous bike, lol.

Nice bike! You're going to love the different sprockets front and rear! Good list of mods going! Can I recommend down the road getting a higher spring rate (if you're a lighter guy) or a softer spring rate (if you're a bigger guy) in the forks and a shorter mono-shock in the rear to lower your center of gravity you'll love the way that thing handles afterwards :thumbsup: And remember if you're gonna ride 2 up to fill the tires with an extra 5psi! ;)

I was gonna say something about the exhaust mods with carbs but remembered you lucky "new school" guys just get to bolt stuff on!! If I change anything on mine I have to rejet, sync, and tweak for a week to get it just right...ahhh the low-life :lol:

Nice bike! You're going to love the different sprockets front and rear! Good list of mods going! Can I recommend down the road getting a higher spring rate (if you're a lighter guy) or a softer spring rate (if you're a bigger guy) in the forks and a shorter mono-shock in the rear to lower your center of gravity you'll love the way that thing handles afterwards :thumbsup: And remember if you're gonna ride 2 up to fill the tires with an extra 5psi! ;)

I was gonna say something about the exhaust mods with carbs but remembered you lucky "new school" guys just get to bolt stuff on!! If I change anything on mine I have to rejet, sync, and tweak for a week to get it just right...ahhh the low-life :lol:

thanks man

this is my 3rd bike... my 636 ninja was supersprox + 2 rear sunstar (i think) -1 front , renthal gold chain .. slip on, spike kit, tinted windscreen, speedohealer, custom guage, etc; pretty much every bolt on type of thing you could do.

you had to shift out of 1st at 6k otherwise you would be up on 1 wheel lmao

I am average weight 200 and 5' 11" bikes suspension is sick. and its got the brembo calipers/brakes, but not master cylinder which is interesting but apparently common.

my boy has a 11' gsxr 750, white on blue as well.. about to have the same basic mods... very interested to see how i keep up to him.

I want to gear my bike but then I need the peedo healer, everything just cost so much darn money!

what year is your bike? I went down -1 tooth on my front sprocket on my 03 r6. no speedo healer stock 532 chain and it throws it off minimally...

like within a couple mph on the speedo. i wish i had my sprocket still if we had the same size id send it to u

mine is a 2005, so close to the 2003 for sure. I would like to go -1 +2 on a 520cahin

yeah so you probably have the 532 chain as well.. .

my gixxer has a 525 chain... the 532 is crazy thick but ive heard the r6 goes thru 520s like its a snack .

my 636 ninja had 520 factory so the 520 chain wasnt an issue.

If you go -1 +2 and 520 you def need a speedo healer cause everything will be off

• 2 weeks later...
yeah so you probably have the 532 chain as well.. .

my gixxer has a 525 chain... the 532 is crazy thick but ive heard the r6 goes thru 520s like its a snack .

my 636 ninja had 520 factory so the 520 chain wasnt an issue.

If you go -1 +2 and 520 you def need a speedo healer cause everything will be off

I have no issues with the speedo....if ya don't have one you have no issues LOL!!!! I'm completely gauge-less on my custom...no lights, no instruments NOTHING....rather nice feeling actually not to have to worry about if you're going the limit or not..who bloody cares...not to mention if ya can't find neutral without a green light you SHOULD NOT be on a bike! ;)

thank you ! Used the quick sealant... awesome product !!!!

Heck yeah son!!! The quick sealant I originally bought JUST of wheels but slowly starting to use it on paint more often than I thought! Good stuff!!

must be nice... i was inches from signing papers on a Harley, when my wife (fiance at the time) nearly ringed my neck and threatened to leave me if i bought it!

so a week later i bought a waverunner :)

i still want that Harley, though!

must be nice... i was inches from signing papers on a Harley, when my wife (fiance at the time) nearly ringed my neck and threatened to leave me if i bought it!

so a week later i bought a waverunner :)

i still want that Harley, though!

when me and my buddy were lookin at harleys there interest rates were insane... like i think intro rate was 12.9 or something .

this is 4.9 for 72 months

my gf grew up with harleys and riding with her dad so she loves bikes, and doesnt really care waht i do ... but also I think she knows that if she gave me an ultimatum she would lose...

when me and my buddy were lookin at harleys there interest rates were insane... like i think intro rate was 12.9 or something .

this is 4.9 for 72 months

my gf grew up with harleys and riding with her dad so she loves bikes, and doesnt really care waht i do ... but also I think she knows that if she gave me an ultimatum she would lose...

yeah they were pretty much like applying for a large credit card! but i was paying cash :)

it was a used V-Rod night rod special, only a couple years old, about 1,000 miles on it, i talked them down to $10k for it. then the deal fell through :(

yeah they were pretty much like applying for a large credit card! but i was paying cash :)

it was a used V-Rod night rod special, only a couple years old, about 1,000 miles on it, i talked them down to $10k for it. then the deal fell through :(

i would prefer to have the cash in the banka nd finance it as long as its reasonable APR

I just got a slip-on for it today from my gf for an early v-day gift

Archived