Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed: Black G35 Coupe

SLOWpoke

This thing got THE WORKS! Engine, paint correction, full interior, wheels, undercarriage, exhaust tips..

Funny part...the car is a 6 speed manual, having to come back to my garage from the car wash station (I'm in an apartment) I'm trying to find reverse yet keep getting 6th gear! :help: After 2-3 FAILED attempts I give my dad a ring as he has a 350Z 6 speed..."How in bloody hell do you get this thing in reverse!?" Dads response "Push DOWN on the gear lever then all the way over dummy!" SUCCESS!!!! And we're rollin :rockon:

As always:

1) APC on wheels agitated with a "dirty job/old" micro fiber towel as well as the fender wells and thorough rinse

2) Light rinse of Engine bay, followed by APC to all the plastics, oily bits, etc. Let it do its work then a thorough rinse

3) Two bucket wash with Adams car wash shampoo and rinse

4) Detail spray dry with absorbers

5) Clay with detail spray

Not as always: (This car required all three paint correction steps)

using a PC

6) SSH and Green pad (product left on panel)

7) SHR and Orange pad (product left on panel)

8) FMP and White pad

9) Wiped clean with detail spray

10) Alcohol wipe down with Double Soft towel

11) Quick sealant

Motor:

Dressed with InO spray and SVRT :( sorry no pics I forgot :xfingers:

Wheels, fenders, suspension etc:

After cleaning with APC fenders and suspension were hit with undercarriage spray and wiped excess clean.

Wheels got some quick sealant action! While tires were dressed with SVRT

Exhaust was also polished with metal polish and 0000 steel wool

Interior:

1) Vacuumed

2) Floor mats and carpet were cleaned with carpet and upholstery cleaner

3) Leather was treated with conditioner

4) Door panels, dash, and other various plastics cleaned with interior cleaner

5) ALL plastics were hit with "magic in a bottle" aka SVRT..and I mean ALL! Dash, door panels, those little plastic covers that hide the bolts that hold the seat in the car, the plastic on the seat belts (both ends) EVERYTHING!!

6) Glass with glass cleaner (exception; after glass cleaner on the OUTSIDE glass it was hit with quick sealant)

7) A little InO spray in various places :2thumbs:

I feel as though I'm forgetting something but blah on to the few pics I have! LOL sorry I was busy running through this thing and didnt get to take many! Did everything in about 9-10 hrs..here are the results

Before: Fender

th_IMG_1798.jpg

th_IMG_1800.jpg

Before: Hood

th_IMG_1802.jpg

After: Hood

th_IMG_1819.jpg

A little Dylan action on the hood :lolsmack:

th_IMG_1817.jpg

And whats becoming my "go to" finished shot

th_IMG_1823.jpg

Pics don't do this thing justice at all! It came out AMAZING

Nice job.

I have the same car, same color on the books for the 11th... I've done them before. they look great detailed since the body lines are so sweeping and round.

Thanks!! Yeah I completely agree the lines on that car are very nice to work with and give a very nice result in the end! I've done my moms before and from my experience the Infiniti/Nissans have a fairly soft clear coat and clean up pretty easily :thumbsup:

Nice results!:thumbsup:

Thanks man!! Like I said it was "B***s to the wall detailing" Lots to do to in not a lot of time...I would've liked to get some MSS on that thing but just no time to really do so :(

Very nice work

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to doing a REAL write up on a drop top soon!

My boy vince. Gettin all growed up lol.........GREAT WORK dude. :)

LOL!! All growed up and SO ready to start practicing wetsanding again!! Thanks man! He was super happy, which is the best thing/all I really care about!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived