Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's good?

Supreme220

Lol by the name of your title I guessed you were from Jersey.

I'm pretty sure that saying came from south jersey though, must of migrated north :jester:

Welcome! There's a guy here, his name is Nick and is also from north jersey. I'll take his place and say "where are the pics of your ride ". He should be chiming in any time now...Its that time of the night :D

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Woodland park now, before I lived in Wanaque. But I'm from the Bronx born and raised.

nice man, You have a local Adams dealer basically in your backyard. Phill@detailersdomain is awesome! very knowlegeble :thumbsup:

every spring time he puts on a clinic, im planning on going to the next one. you should try and make it.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/

ha ha, what's good man!? welcome to the site!

Lol by the name of your title I guessed you were from Jersey.

I'm pretty sure that saying came from south jersey though, must of migrated north :jester:

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

*cough* NYC ;)

Eric, When he said whats good, thats what us youngins say instead of Hi everyone, or Whats up everyone. :lol::lol::lol:

You young wipper snappers with your fancy talkin'! Sorry, many of us on here are old and/or very literal! :hi:

My uncle lives in woodland park and my wife is from totowa im living in somerset welcome to the site there are a couple of good detail clinics you can make from your location. Phils and thompson racing and if you can go to the one near harrisburg PA make it trust me on this one.

My uncle lives in woodland park and my wife is from totowa im living in somerset welcome to the site there are a couple of good detail clinics you can make from your location. Phils and thompson racing and if you can go to the one near harrisburg PA make it trust me on this one.

Cool thanx I'll try to make them.

Archived