Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spouts for Gallon refills

Was also wondering if the Adams gang has ever thought about spouts for the gallon refills. I dont have a garage so as much as Id like to buy the 5 gallon refills just dont have the room. So i have Gallon refills of all the products minus two. But when refilling the 16/32oz bottle of Green wheel/APC/Detail Spray/Under Carraige Spray/ Etc Etc. I can't tell you how many times i have spilled some. Having a screw on/snap on to the threading spout with some sort of rubber cap to seal once done pouring would be nice to have I think.

yep have four of them...try pumping a 32oz Detail spray/APC/Green wheel cleaner. I went back to pouring.:willy:

It may sound dumb, but I haven't spilled a drop since the first time:lol:

I turn them side ways, and pour at a moderate pace...slightly above the funnel. You shouldn't get any of that annoying dribble that goes down the jug this way. The gallon jugs have always poured rather easily for me.

Think long and hard about the 5 gallon jugs. I know the price points are nice, but unless you detail for a living and go through mad product, I wouldn't get them. Shelf life will be a concern if it takes you a while to go through the product. Also, ensure during the summer and winter they are stored correctly, or you will be out a crapload of $$$. Plus, I always feel better shaking my product before I refill containers.

Yep, use a funnel, and hold the bottle the same way you pour motor oil. It seems upside down, but works much better because of the angle of the bottle by the time the product is coming out. Look at a quart container of oil and see how they show you to hold it while pouring.

Bruce

Ah cool ok Ill pick one up, thx guys!

FYI

The Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel actually screws on to both the 16 and the 36 ounce bottles for EZ FILLING. Hence the name.

I use a gallon pump for Shampoo, SVRT, and DS. I have the funnel for the rest.

FYI

The Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel actually screws on to both the 16 and the 36 ounce bottles for EZ FILLING. Hence the name.

I use a gallon pump for Shampoo, SVRT, and DS. I have the funnel for the rest.

I wanna see you pump your detail spray into the 36 oz container while I pour mine in.....

Done!

Hey Mook, I see your still pumping...I'm half-way through with this panel, c'mon man can I get some help! Bwahahaha

I wanna see you pump your detail spray into the 36 oz container while I pour mine in.....

Done!

Hey Mook, I see your still pumping...I'm half-way through with this panel, c'mon man can I get some help! Bwahahaha

To be honest man...I don't have a 36 of the DS! I am still using the same bottle from my first purchase. I had an extra pump, and figured it would be good on that or the APC, as I use those both the most. So DS it was!

To be honest man...I don't have a 36 of the DS! I am still using the same bottle from my first purchase. I had an extra pump, and figured it would be good on that or the APC, as I use those both the most. So DS it was!

I feel ya...I prefer the smaller versions for most products because of the agility, and the 36'ers for stuff I go through a little quicker.

These are great but with the thinner liquids they drip a lot after you use them.

I just pump what I need, then set the bottle below the tap for a minute and let any remaining drips fall in, the drip trays catch anything else.

I'm usually filling multiple bottles at once so I have one sitting while I fill the next. Makes no sense to me to wait until the detail starts to refill my bottles... I either spend a few minutes before a job filling all my bottles I'll need or refill them at the end of one job so they're ready for the next.

Archived