Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another newbie to detailing....

Kim

I've been lurking around the site for awhile. Been aware of Adams' products for a while because of Dylan being over on SilveradoSS.com alot. Made my first Adams' purchase last year. Which consisted of this.....

219a3b5d.jpg

Detailed alot of friends cars between Fall and Winter. Luckily tax time is during winter. Because I was able to order more Adams' stuff to be ready for spring....and I still have a few more things coming.

b61f3f94.jpg

Hoping to get into detailing as a side job/hobby. Got some pretty awesome results hand polishing with Adams'. Can't hardly wait for warm weather to get out and use the Porter Cable. In the mean time I've been watching Junkman videos and reading info on the forum, trying to absorb as much as possible.

One of the last things I did last year was a good friends 04 GTO. I'd say the position of the sun has alot to do with my before and after pic results...but its still impressive.

Before:

865a3aa5.jpg

After:

b297af2d.jpg

379ad89e.jpg

fd1c8e03.jpg

And this is my ride.....he will be the guinea pig for my first time of machine polishing.

1edffb7c.jpg

Everything looks great...you could be dealer with all the stuff you have now.

Great job on the aftershots of just a hand polish...now you'll be ready to knockout that final 30% of swirls with the PC.

Welcome :)

sick truck, welcome aboard to the forum! i like the 4 bottles of detail spray :D

And a gallon jug of it. I took full advantage of the valentines get a bottle free deal. I made 3 seperate orders cause I kept deciding I needed something else if I'm going to get the job done right.

Welcome to your new addiction Kim. Some of those daily specials will soak up your tax return. You have been warned. :D

Definently already addicted. Probably will be ordering some Brilliant Glaze and 4" Focus Pads this week.:help:

Thanks again everyone. We're supposed to have pretty good weather Monday and Tuesday, and I'm off work both days. So.....I might be tryin out all my new stuff!:banana: I just got to find my camera so I can get befores and afters....it's MIA.

Archived