Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Al.

ridgetd

Just placed my second order tonight.Couldn't pass up the 5 dollar shipping.I purchased a gallon of Adam's car wash shampoo a few weeks ago and it works great so I made the decision to swap over.Just dropped off the fourth car I cleaned for the same customer and got paid tonight. Ordered enough stuff to hopefully get through the year (probably not):jester:.Super excited to be switching to Adam's products exclusively.Just want to say great site,awesome products and so glad I found Adams.

Thanks guys, I just cant wait to try this stuff out on my truck,have not washed it in about 2 weeks and its killing me.I have been very busy the last couple weeks and also wanted to wait until my order came in.Maybe this weekend.

Welcome Drake! If you have any questions feel free to call me. I had to google to find Southside. Never heard of it even though I've been through there many times on my way to Talladega.

Welcome! Makes a nice little group of us from Bama. Seems as we might like our vehicles being spotless as much as we like winning National Championships!

Nice one Matt!:lolsmack: even if are for that other team.

Thanks again guys, warmest welcome I ever got on a forum.

Will post pics this weekend,looks awful now.

It's a 2002 rcsb Silverado.Lowered 2/4 with Tahoe 20's. 5.3 with 2007 model heads,comp cam , 3600 stall,4:10's and a locker, longtubes and offroad y-pipe.Thats the fun stuff.

Just got out of Doge diesels.I had a total of 8 of them in the past 2 years.Was buying them from people who used them as work trucks and never cleaned them.I would clean them up ,drive um and re-sell them.This is how I got into detailing.Most of the trucks looked as though they were never washed inside or out.I would pull the seats,carpet and as much interior trim as I could and clean everything.Its amazing what a little hard will do.

Sorry for the long post just figured I would give a little background info

Thanks guys

Thanks again guys, warmest welcome I ever got on a forum.

Will post pics this weekend,looks awful now.

It's a 2002 rcsb Silverado.Lowered 2/4 with Tahoe 20's. 5.3 with 2007 model heads,comp cam , 3600 stall,4:10's and a locker, longtubes and offroad y-pipe.Thats the fun stuff.

Just got out of Doge diesels.I had a total of 8 of them in the past 2 years.Was buying them from people who used them as work trucks and never cleaned them.I would clean them up ,drive um and re-sell them.This is how I got into detailing.Most of the trucks looked as though they were never washed inside or out.I would pull the seats,carpet and as much interior trim as I could and clean everything.Its amazing what a little hard WORK will do.

Sorry for the long post just figured I would give a little background info

Thanks guys

Had to fix that for ya, lmao!!! Without it, it just sounded wrong, lol. :cheers:

Archived