Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi

css60

Hey everyone, another newb here thought I'd introduce myself. I always used Simple Green for a cleaner, and various other waxes/polishes. I saw Adams on a corvette site, so I gave the all purpose cleaner a try. WOW, I wish I tied it sooner. Will be trying more stuff as I run out:) Saw the forum today and a topic I thought I could help in, so I joined.

I'm not a pro detailer, I've just always been anal about my my own car. I have a black 2008 Z06.

Welcome! My step-dad has a black '08 Z06 also. Awesome cars! Since it is black, you will definitely want to try out the Brilliant Glaze and Americana. Also, it is essential that you do a 2-bucket wash since black shows every little imperfection and washing it incorrectly will induce swirls and scratches!

Just know that you are now part of the addiction! :lolsmack:

Hey everyone, another newb here thought I'd introduce myself. I always used Simple Green for a cleaner, and various other waxes/polishes. I saw Adams on a corvette site, so I gave the all purpose cleaner a try. WOW, I wish I tied it sooner. Will be trying more stuff as I run out:) Saw the forum today and a topic I thought I could help in, so I joined.

I'm not a pro detailer, I've just always been anal about my my own car. I have a black 2008 Z06.

Welcome and good choice! If you like APC, you'll LOVE the rest of the offering.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome, and tips. I'll try that wax next. I always use the 2 bucket method, even for my truck, but yeah black is a PITA to keep clean!

Welcome! what part of PA are you from?

Lansdale/ Montgomeryville if you know the area.

Not the best pics in the world, but I'll try and post a few...

Beautiful. Not a big fan of the midnight wheels though. The front plastic lip and rear diffuser would love some VRT and In and Out spray.

Competition grey wheels, the car is a little faster with it:) But seriously, those are the only pics I had when I fisrt bought it, and I really hadn't detailed it at that point. I've been using the In And Out spray when the lip looks a little faded. I love that stuff!

Lansdale/ Montgomeryville if you know the area.

Not the best pics in the world, but I'll try and post a few...

sure do! i moved my company over to conshohocken/king of prussia. your only 25 or so minutes away.

Again welcome, there is a detail clinic coming up at Thompson racing not to far from you :thumbsup:

Archived