Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Professional Shop Vac Product Review

the1inblue

Question

18 answers to this question

I have a smaller one which comes with the dinky 1.5" hose. What a PITB!!! Any little stick or toothpick clogs it. I think I'm going to clean it up, VRT (not wasting SVRT) it and sell it off in a garage sale. Total waste of money. I think I'll do without.

This is an AWESOME vac, but WAY more than I'd need. If I was doing this professionally, then YEP, this would be the vac for me. The smaller Metro's are more my style me thinks. I already have 4 vacuums so I'm not going to buy another one. lol

Sure can't go wrong with this one though. Especially if you have the room to store it.

Josh,

I really like mine. I also have a much smaller shop vac, and the metal garage vac from Hoover. Which one do I use most? My Adam's Pro. Volume wise it is on par with the newer shop vacs, and it is quieter than the Hoover. I have had the Hoover longer, but I would give a second thought about the Pro.

Sounds good, you seem to be how I am, i do have a much smaller one but its also older and more for work in the basement. Have you thought of anything youd change about the adams pro? dont know if you have pets but does it pull pet hair very well?

Josh I'm waiting on my camera get here. As soon as I get it. Ill be posting a video:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nice! ill be waiting! thank you sir!

I love mine purchased it when Adam first offered them. Would like to read what others have to say about it. I have a second hose for drying, but have not used yet.

It really SUCKS. (in a good way)

Awesome to hear man. I am really leaning towards it, just have to rationalize the extra 100 bucks plus shipping that it is more than the other. has it held up fairly well to wear and tear? any problems at all? would you change anything about it?

Anybody else have some advice? (sorry for thread jacking kinda) didnt wanna create thread pollution with more.

Josh,

I really like mine. I also have a much smaller shop vac, and the metal garage vac from Hoover. Which one do I use most? My Adam's Pro. Volume wise it is on par with the newer shop vacs, and it is quieter than the Hoover. I have had the Hoover longer, but I would give a second thought about the Pro.

Gunna bump this up, so my dads old shop vac iv been using for a long time now is on its last legs. I think one of these may be in my future, except the fact that i found a comparable power one that has good reviews for less than half the price. Id love if anyone could make a video of post up any information on the shop vac pro, good or bad. Need some info people :D haha

i am considering the purchase of one of these for vacuuming my cars and for those extra dirty clean ups. any UNBIASED review of it will help! my vac-n-blo 500 is only good for those minor cleanings between messy ones. and i don't have the space for the jumbo vac n blo pro.

I was thinking of doing a review on this considering I haven't seen really any reviews on it. I was thinking of doing a video. What's everyone think about the idea?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Although not a purchase I was planning at this time, any reviews that are offered from members here I find useful. Something that could even sway my decision to maybe purchase earlier. And hey, videos are always cool! I can actually see it in action rather than just someone saying it was good, or it did not work. Show and tell is always the best!

Archived