:pc:

Complete Strip

Clayed

Swirl and Haze

FineMachinePolish

Machine & Spray Sealant

Brilliant Glaze

Americana

Came out great imho. Can't wait to get it in the sun. She's staying right where she is until Friday Morning's Show Start. A little touchup and should be ready to go.

19 answers to this question

Thanks and no can't take credit for that garage. It is a friend's complex. He retired from racing and now it's just a hangout place for the owner and a fortunate few of us to BS,store and work on our cars.

:iagree: LOL There are a few others. Hell we're all deaf and can't hear anything anyway.;)

Thanks.Yeah :xfingers:

Really nice place to hang out and keep the ride looking goooooooooood :2thumbs:

Holy ship, I thought that was the wall, bwahaha.

Just a place for friends to hang out, work on and detail our cars. I hate you....in a very good way.:burnout:

:iagree::iagree:

I was thinking the same thing. I need a place like that here. Not to mention the cars setting there. Some line up

Mikey. So when are you going to get started on polishing that ginormous motor home and trailer? :lol:

Holy ship, I thought that was the wall, bwahaha.

Just a place for friends to hang out, work on and detail our cars. I hate you....in a very good way.:burnout:

Thanks and no can't take credit for that garage. It is a friend's complex. He retired from racing and now it's just a hangout place for the owner and a fortunate few of us to BS,store and work on our cars. Two friends did all the polishing and I did the BSing.

Although, that looks to be a pretty tiny radio in the back for such a large space :jester:
:iagree: LOL There are a few others. Hell we're all deaf and can't hear anything anyway.;)

You must be feeling a lil better now, huh?
Thanks.Yeah :xfingers:

Archived