Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bad luck!

dakotaspeir

Question

Well today I was taking out my applicators and clean them all out after a detail yesterday. I picked up new bottle of all purpose cleaner and it started draining out of the bottom :willy:. Somehow the crease on the bottom separated or had a hairline crack that somehow started? Wasn't even a week old and only had one use:( I was lucky enough to have a small cup to salvage some of it :( Im not sure what happened to the bottle it was fine the day before. Just wondering if that has happened to anyone else on here. Heres the bottle of the remaining. My girlfriend tossed the broken bottle before I could grab a picture.

2012-02-27224146.jpg

15 answers to this question

Ya The new gallon bottle that i received back in Jan. had a pin hole or smallcrack in the seam some where. I noticed that some had leaked out in transport probly 4-5 oz. Then when i was filling a 16oz bottle it started dripping out of the seam.

Please please please take the label off of that bottle and mark it APC!!! I won't bore you with the details of someone I know who drank a 20 oz of coolant that was poured into a Mountain Dew bottle. Nearly killed him.

I am sure if you call or instant chat with Ashley she will take care of you. Adam's does have a 110% satisfaction garauntee.

Happened to my soap once. It was in a big order and got smashed accidentally between 2 gallon containers. Fortunatly very little leaked out so I was able to transfer it to another bottle without losing much.

Anytime you guys have something like that happen, let Adam's know. It could be a quality control issue that needs to be addressed.

...and do NOT put it in another bottle without removing the label from the opriginal Adam's bottle and afixing it to your replacement bottle. This way you know what is in it and no one else thinks that is Mio water or something. This really scares me.

That happened with one of my bottles of APC too.. I had it on the sink of my first floor bathroom, noticed the smell and then the leak..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That happened with one of my bottles of APC too.. I had it on the sink of my first floor bathroom, noticed the smell and then the leak..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least when it leaks it smells GOOD!!!

Archived