Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey school pros

ChargerMatt

Got a question for you...

When my school goes to calculate my GPA when I'm graduating, will they use the transfer credits as well?

Eg. I transferred 62 credits with a 3.11

Say I get a 4.0 all throughout the rest of my undergrad at this university. Would I graduate with a 4.0 or with a combined gpa?

Got a question for you...

When my school goes to calculate my GPA when I'm graduating, will they use the transfer credits as well?

Eg. I transferred 62 credits with a 3.11

Say I get a 4.0 all throughout the rest of my undergrad at this university. Would I graduate with a 4.0 or with a combined gpa?

I believe it would be combined since you transferred credits that went towards your graduation credits. If you didn't transfer the credits and started with 0 credits when you transferred then you would end with a 4.0 upon graduation.

I believe it would be combined since you transferred credits that went towards your graduation credits. If you didn't transfer the credits and started with 0 credits when you transferred then you would end with a 4.0 upon graduation.

Gotcha, that's what I thought but I was confused as to why it is separated on my unofficial transcript.

Thanks!

I transferred out of one school then transferred back. Long story, but neither school used the GPA from the previous classes. They only took the GPA from classes taken at each individual school.

Snap.

Guess I need to check with the registar like ouarkie suggested.

I seem to remember them using whatever was worse for me ;)

Ha.

I'm in the middle right now. I brought over 62 credits and a 3.11.

I got a 3.0 last semester (two B's). Coincidentally I found out that one of the classes was the hardest I will have to take for my track.

So it's a toss-up for me, but a 4.0 is a month away.

Archived