Customer Service 866.965.0400

Weather....

InDepthAutoDetailing

If you live in Alabama or Tennessee please stay weather aware today. The county I live in has had 2 possibly 3 tornadoes already. I have no damage.

2 of the tornadoes followed the same path as the one we had last April and one we had back in 1995. Some of these people just got moved back into their homes.

The school where my nieces and nephew attend was hit. No kids injured. Lots of damage to the school and many cars damaged.

Say a prayer for us.

Thanks.

Len, I know what you mean. I have kept an eye on the weather so far today. We are going to have a storm this afternoon then later this evening.

That same storm came thru my community back last April. Actually, I have seen the two recorded tornadoes that have hit the county where I live.

Know what you cats are talking about. We had one back in 07 I think it was,, riped thru The Villages and Lady Lake FL. I was real Nasty. I was on the way to work that morning, got stopped by the wind and flying debris, and a tractor trailer in middle of the road.

We pray for anyone caught in that stuff,, Hope everyone is good today if one did hit there again.

ad18face-144e-e2ab.jpg

This passed about 2 miles from my house. It's the one that hit the school.

:help::help: Boy that looks scary.

Here in MI we are suppose to warm up throughout the day to a high of 50* around 7 pm tonight. The weather forcast is calling for 60-70 mph winds though. :willy:

Be safe everyone and keep an eye to the sky.

Former Meteorologist here. Trust me today is not a day to take lightly. SPC has put out a high risk for Ky, OH, TN, IN areas. They do not go with a high risk unless people are likely to die. Sorry not to sugar coat it but that's the way it is. If you guys are in those areas be on your toes, keep some local media or a weather radio on. Sadly most people ignore tornado warnings. Today is serious! I can't say that enough. Mother nature means business today.

I thought my life sucked due to 2-4 inches today...

I'll be praying for all... Tornadoes are horrible.

Getting a little sleet here, it's going to change over to snow real soon though.

I'm just disappointed I'm not chasing the weather in the Ohio valley today. All my friends are out there and they keep texting me how epic it is.

Getting a little sleet here, it's going to change over to snow real soon though.

I'm just disappointed I'm not chasing the weather in the Ohio valley today. All my friends are out there and they keep texting me how epic it is.

I think that would something really cool to do,, chase and get up close to a tornado. one that is out in the middle of nothing and not one gets hurt that is. just to see the power. Been in my fare share of Canes... Even earthquakes in Camp Pendleton.. But a Tornado from the start,, alot of power really concentrated in a little area.

I think that would something really cool to do,, chase and get up close to a tornado. one that is out in the middle of nothing and not one gets hurt that is. just to see the power. Been in my fare share of Canes... Even earthquakes in Camp Pendleton.. But a Tornado from the start,, alot of power really concentrated in a little area.

Don't let the TV shows fool you. Tornado chasing is 99% complete and uder boredom followed by 5 minutes of pure excitement and occasional terror. It used to be a lot of fun and games really but we chased the Parkersburg, Iowa tornado on May 25, 2008. That was life changing. I didn't chase again after that until last year. Which wasn't the best time to get back into it considering how insane last year was. My friends that chase are all PhDs and do it for research reasons. I do enjoy getting out with them and helping sometimes though.

Don't let the TV shows fool you. Tornado chasing is 99% complete and uder boredom followed by 5 minutes of pure excitement and occasional terror. It used to be a lot of fun and games really but we chased the Parkersburg, Iowa tornado on May 25, 2008. That was life changing. I didn't chase again after that until last year. Which wasn't the best time to get back into it considering how insane last year was. My friends that chase are all PhDs and do it for research reasons. I do enjoy getting out with them and helping sometimes though.

I can see where driving 8 hours for NOTHING would be a bore... The TV show is neat to watch, but I take it all with a grain of salt...

Chris

Radio just said the winds are moving at 60mhp to the East. Hopefully this means Len will be clear soon. Unfortunately, this means they will be hitting me. Wind was really crazy this morning, I thought the windows were gonna blow out. Hail in Athens quarter sized. Bham guys, good luck. Hopefully this one goes much better than last years events.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Thanks. Here is pic of the cars at the school. My niece sent this to me. ad18face-14f1-621b.jpg

Little wet sanding, SHR, FMP she'll be good as used.

I guess Mother Nature likes Honda. left em alone.

If you live in Alabama or Tennessee please stay weather aware today. The county I live in has had 2 possibly 3 tornadoes already. I have no damage.

2 of the tornadoes followed the same path as the one we had last April and one we had back in 1995. Some of these people just got moved back into their homes.

The school where my nieces and nephew attend was hit. No kids injured. Lots of damage to the school and many cars damaged.

Say a prayer for us.

Thanks.

Will do Len!:grouphug:

Archived