Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered Ultimate :pc:

Adamized

Question

This was my second order from Adams!

The Great White drying towel, merino wool washmit, detail spray and gritguard was all I needed to know Adams is where it's at.:rockon:

I'm expecting my order to ship Monday since I ordered it Friday night. Super excited, I saved up a whole summer for this kit "I'm 17,"

I'm watching the Junkman's videos but am a little disappointed in the time it will take. I was hoping to reach 99.xx% correction in one full day, but it seems unreasonable.:o

Be on the look out for an 2 Acura's 1 Charger, and Police Interceptor write ups in the Spring!

:pc:

17 answers to this question

The Police interceptor is my father's. 2011 Crown Vic. The MDX is my moms and I drive the TL. My friend just bought his 2010 baby blue charger.

I figure my parents paid alot for these cars, and that it's up to me to keep them in their full potential. I first started washing our cars over the summer and boy, you don't want to know how I was doing it...

I want to use this stuff so bad! I'm asking people at school if they want there car done correctly! The answers are killing me, "I'll just take it to Scrub a dub/insert generic carwash"

Becareful of what you ask for!!!!!!! If you do one car at school and knock it out of the park,, they will all want them done. Make sure to keep the parents ride tight looking first and post some photos.. :patriot:

I want to use this stuff so bad! I'm asking people at school if they want there car done correctly! The answers are killing me, "I'll just take it to Scrub a dub/insert generic carwash"

Haha I know what you mean! I'm 18, about to graduate high school. Bought my PC and Adams goodies, but nobody at school wanted a detail at the price I charge. They thought I was crazy. So I took it to the neighborhoods and literally went door to door and got my first base of customers. Now through word of mouth I'm doing pretty good, but I have big plans to ramp it up over summer

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

No worries on the "previous questionable techniques", we all were there at one time or another. :) Contrats on your purchase. After doing the correction, you will understand about using the 2 bucket 2 grit guard 2 pad wash technique, and using Adam's great white drying towels. It takes effort to get the finish corrected the first time, and after that you don't want to introduce lots of swirls through bad wash technique!

When you get your first one done, post up some photos, we love to see them here!

Reminds me of 2 years ago when I was 19 and saved up my money to lower my SS...a grand later for just shocks and springs..................... :willy: I have got some money in this car and I'm thinking about dropping a couple grand on heads/cam.

Congrats on being able to save up enough money to buy something you really wanted. In a couple of weeks I will have all of the Adam's liquid products and all but the car dryers/vacuums in my arsenal.

Again, congrats man and post up some pics of the details! :thumbsup:

The Great White drying towel, merino wool washmit, detail spray and gritguard was all I needed to know Adams is where it's at.:rockon:

I'm expecting my order to ship Monday since I ordered it Friday night. Super excited, I saved up a whole summer for this kit "I'm 17,"

I'm watching the Junkman's videos but am a little disappointed in the time it will take. I was hoping to reach 99.xx% correction in one full day, but it seems unreasonable.:o

Be on the look out for an 2 Acura's 1 Charger, and Police Interceptor write ups in the Spring!

Wait a minute! At 17 you have 2 Acuras, a Charger and a Police Interceptor?:lolsmack:

Congrats on your purchase. I too at 17 (some 24 years ago) saved and bought my own vehicle mods.

I'm guessing you'll be doing this :mail: next week.

That's great. Just be patient with detailing. Trust me at a young age you'll need it. Heck at 30 I still have to learn to be patient. Also why I got a flex. Considering it takes me on avg about 18hrs of none stop work from start to finish using the PC to correct my Camaro. Now since it recently has been hacked up by the bodyshop I had it at I will be back at it again. So learn from the pc and get your technique down. You'll love it then maybe step up to a flex. For a 17 year old I think you're doing great by saving up. Shows alot of maturity. Have fun and enjoy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Archived