Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Adam's Order

zw470

Question

Getting ready to pull the trigger on my first order and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on things I need to add. I think I got just about everything with no overlap aside from some extra detail spray.

Complete 2-bucket wash kit

Clay bar and detail spray kit

Quick sealant kit

Premium shine kit

Perfect interior kit

VRT tire & trim combo

In & out

Invisible undercarriage

Metal polish combo

Glass sealant

Waterless wash

Microfiber app pads

Interior dressing pads

Waterless wash towels

No polishing stuff yet, my wife is gonna get me a PC kit for my birthday in June :pc:

7effc45f.jpg

I didn't include all the towels, mitts, applicators or grit-guards. Also ended up going with the gallon refil kit based on everyone's advice and pieced together the washing/drying stuff instead of the kit.

13 answers to this question

Yes gallon refill of the APC, that stuff is really good....

Sounds like you got it all covered, Once you get a polishing kit you will be set. If you dont already have a set up, check into the detailing cart or the bag. Makes things alot easier.

Nice first order you got going there....

If you get the glass sealant, you will need the glass cleaner and Towels. Also Gallon of APC

Those are part of the interior kit. I thought the same thing when I read over everything but then I read over it again and saw the interior kit.

I agree with the gallon of APC. That seems to be my most used product since it works on everything.

Archived