Customer Service 866.965.0400

The final Bye-Bye to the Packard Plant

Chewy

Wow, nothing has happened there since 1958? That's crazy! Packard....as their marketing went, "Ask a gentleman who owns one."

RIP Packard Remains, and I hope to GOD it doesn't become a Wal-Mart or Target store.

:xfingers:

8.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Wow, nothing has happened there since 1958? That's crazy! Packard....as their marketing went, "Ask a gentleman who owns one."

RIP Packard Remains, and I hope to GOD it doesn't become a Wal-Mart or Target store.

:xfingers:

Actually they used part of it as a department store and industrial park until '99 and there's still a tenant.

Walmart is the devil. Target less so, but still...

Chris

Actually they used part of it as a department store and industrial park until '99 and there's still a tenant.

Walmart is the devil. Target less so, but still...

Chris

Wal-Mart & Target both sell mostly CHINA made junk, IMHO.

Honesty: My wife buys diapers at Target, the only place that sells the,'ones she likes,' unfortunately. :o

Thank you Adam :2thumbs: Truer words never written. So sad that our great country seems unable to produce anything. I for one would be more than willing to pay a few more dollars for an item if it were made in the USA or even in North America.

That's great and I'm all over buying USA made products, but some just aren't made here anymore... I'll be honest, I'll buy Chinese if I can't find others, or can't find others readily easy. :willy:

Wal-Mart is the devil for more than just selling Chinese items. They are also not the best employer in the country. IMO of course...

Chris

That's great and I'm all over buying USA made products, but some just aren't made here anymore... I'll be honest, I'll buy Chinese if I can't find others, or can't find others readily easy. :willy:

Wal-Mart is the devil for more than just selling Chinese items. They are also not the best employer in the country. IMO of course...

Chris

Agree Chris, sometimes there is not a choice, agree with you also regarding walmart employee treatment.

I'm surprised it's even getting torn down. The city doesn't have enough money to keep the lights on at city hall.

The owner's being made to tear it down. Supposedly the scrap will pay for it all.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Archived