Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few short months of Adam's...

Anthony Onorato

Question

Here is my collection already...excited to test out the Flex tomorrow then 3PedalMINI and myself are going to hit my black Mustang with 2 Flex's on Wednesday. Still need metal polish 1 and 2, some revive, super sealant, the focus pads...and maybe a few other things that I can't think of at the moment. I'm excited for detailing season...Adam's has made it easier, more enjoyable, and much less difficult to transport all my goods.

a6f82309-8911-01e9.jpg

Most of my towels were in the wash at the moment this picture was taken.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

9 answers to this question

Its what I use for taking products back and forth to people's houses...1 bag is my DA polisher, the other 2 are regular Husky bags that can hold 10 bottles each, plus some applicators/brushes, then i have a duffel bag of towels. It just makes everything easy and organized. In the picture they are empty, minus the brushes(have the trim and lug nut brush in there also...awesome little tool.)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

nice setup man, ill have to get a picture of my setup once i am home for the summer. i cant wait to get it together with everything i have, kept it split up from doing work at home and up at school. Your gunna love the flex after just using a pc, you will see the light :D haha

Thanks guys! I'm still getting there...it's a sick, sick addiction. Spending over $800 in the off season wasn't the smartest move but some of the deals were way too good to pass up!

I got to play with the Flex today...I am so amazed at how fast it works and how easy it is to use! Can't wait to have my car swirl free for the first time ever since I bought it in June. I make money doing other people's cars, and still never had a chance to do my own! :lol:

Nice collection Anthony...watch out for that Brendon cat :)

Hahaha oh yeah? What type of precautions should I take :lolsmack:

Archived