Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Spring Carlisle - Carlisle PA - April 25th-29th, 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Adam's at Spring Carlisle - Carlisle PA - April 25th-29th, 2012

SpringCarlisle2012copy.jpg

It's that time of year again... See you at Spring Carlisle!

Click HERE for More Info!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams
I can't wait for this event!

I have never been to Carlisle before. Looks intense! :)

I fly in Monday night and will see you there Brandi!

Guest Sarah@Adams
My apologies I cannot make this one. I DO want to hit Carlisle this year though!

Don't worry, I will get even! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Spring Carlisle is what I call "organized insanity". Follow these simple rules:

1. Wear a hat

2. Wear the best most comfortable walkng shoes you own.

3. Bring cash or credit cards :D

4. Wear sunscreen

5. Bring cash :D:D

6. Bring more cash. :D:D:D

7. This should have been first ........GET THERE EARLY!

Spring Carlisle is ridiculously huge and you'll spend HOURS walking around and still not see everything. And there is very, very little shade or places to sit down other than the grandstands.

You'll be exhausted beyond reason, but it's about the most fun you can have anywhere if you're car obsessed like the rest of us. :2thumbs:

Guest Sarah@Adams
I will be there on Saturday early afternoon--the inaugural/ kickoff Cars & Coffee meet is early that morning 50 miles in the other direction. BUT, I will be there. Wanna meet Lynn and distract Brandi... :willy:

Darn, I will be at Grabiak teaching the Detail Clinic on Saturday. I will be there Wednesday-Friday and Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
Darn, I will be at Grabiak teaching the Detail Clinic on Saturday. I will be there Wednesday-Friday and Sunday.

Bring warm clothes hon. High Friday......47, High Saturday 54. Plus we're supposed to get over a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow. :help::help::help:

Hey Matt, you go to Shippensburg University? I'm a member of the class of 2008! Seems just like yesterday I was there. Anyways hope to see you at some point at the show! I'll be up Saturday from around noon to early evening.

Hey Matt, you go to Shippensburg University? I'm a member of the class of 2008! Seems just like yesterday I was there. Anyways hope to see you at some point at the show! I'll be up Saturday from around noon to early evening.

Yes sir! I am a second semester freshman Class of 2015! Im so close to the show, the only thing holding me back would be finals next week :( but im gonna try and make it up there sunday

Yes sir! I am a second semester freshman Class of 2015! It awesome to hear from another ship student. Im so close to the show, the only thing holding me back would be finals next week :( but im gonna try and make it up there sunday

Yes sir! I am a second semester freshman Class of 2015! It awesome to hear from another ship student. Im so close to the show, the only thing holding me back would be finals next week :( but im gonna try and make it up there sunday

Good stuff! Take it from someone that went there and experience, finals come first. There will be plenty of clinics and shows in the future for you to attend and Carlisle has a ton of events every year.

BUT

If you need a break before your eyes go crossed in about 400 different directions come on up! :)

You were there just yesterday just because you were supposed to be class of 2008 doesn't mean you didn't get out until 2011 :jester: Alot of people go to college for 7 and half years their called doctors :willy::lol:

Not to be a downer here but:

Thursday Showers High 69

Friday Partly cloudy High 59

Saturday Showers High 50

Sunday Showers High 55

Those temperatures look awesome. I'm a fan of cooler temps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived