Customer Service 866.965.0400

multi layer waxing

babaron

Question

12 answers to this question

Good to go one right after another...although, keep in mind, any more than 2 layers and you're wasting product and run the risk of actually clouding the shine.

Think of it this way....one piece of glass is clear...but stack multiple panes of glass back to back and what happens? Not so clear.

Darn! Does that mean that my super duper paint protection plan (machine sealant, brilliant glaze, two coats americana paste) that I was going to end my 30 hr., 1 year aniversary detail with would be overkill and cloud my paint?!?!

Good to go one right after another...although, keep in mind, any more than 2 layers and you're wasting product and run the risk of actually clouding the shine.

Think of it this way....one piece of glass is clear...but stack multiple panes of glass back to back and what happens? Not so clear.

Like Mike says, "one piece of glass is clear..."

We all know eyeglass lenses are clear and cured wax is also clear, right? Here's 3 eyeglass lenses individually and then just three stacked on top of one another. Good bye optical clarity.

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

The button in the center is due to an application of an anti-reflective coating. This increases light transmission through the lens from approximately 92% to over 99.5%.

Mr Optical Wizard out. PEACE! :D

Archived