Customer Service 866.965.0400

metro jumbo vac and blow

whiterp199

Question

hey guys

I am down at my parents place in Florida and am arranging the garage for them. We are thinking we are goin to putajumbo vac on the wall, but i cannot find the dimensons on it. Can someone measure theirs for me and tell me the amount of wall space it needs?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-HRS83BA-4-0-Horsepower-Capacity/dp/B0016N1NM4/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1317328980&sr=1-3]Metro Vacuum HRS83BA 4.0-Horsepower Garage Wall Mount High Capacity Vacuum/Blower: Amazon.com: Home & Kitchen[/ame]

Item Dimensions

Weight:23 Pounds

Length:40 inches

Width:16 inches

Height:8.10 inches

I have a regular Vac 'N Blow (1/2 the size, same motor) if you want those dimensions.

Let me know if you need to borrow anything.

Thanks again for the offer to borrow some stuff. I am only here for a couople days again and will not have any time for detailing.

Thanks again for the offer to borrow some stuff. I am only here for a couople days again and will not have any time for detailing.

It's not really detailing weather this weekend anyway :mad:

Thank for the notice. I may have missed it otherwise. However they are heading back to Wisconsin for the summer in a little over a month so we are going to wait until next fall to get one. My dad probably would not even have time to hang it if I ordered it now.

Archived