Customer Service 866.965.0400

NIB Bose Freespace 51 outdoor speakers

3PedalMINI

I had a 6 month long project and my customers did a landscaping change where the freespaces wouldn't fit. It was way passed the return date at my distributor and i got stuck with them. Im tired of them taking up space and I dont feel like waiting to sell them on a project in the summer.

You cant find these cheaper since they are priced locked. These are NIB and still under warranty through bose since im an authorized dealer.

im asking $369.99 (449.95 every where else) These are the inground speakers. I have two pairs available. Let me know :thumbsup:

Bose Free Space 51 Landscape Speaker - Outdoor Speakers and Boat Speakers - Bose Speaker Systems

fs51_ge_lg.jpg

Edited by 3PedalMINI

those are cool! if i had a house right now i'd be interested!

GLWS!!!

Thanks, i hear your actually looking for a house, give these to your wife as your errrr i mean her housewarming gift :jester:

Bose makes some awesome outdoor speakers and IMO are the best sounding in this pricerange.

Goodluck with the house hunt! :thumbsup:

Thanks, i hear your actually looking for a house, give these to your wife as your errrr i mean her housewarming gift :jester:

We just bought a new house and the house was my house warming gift to my wife! lol

Nice speakers! I wish I had a use for some.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...