Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Pitale train stopped by my house today

camaro

Question

17 answers to this question

trololol - I forgot about that phrase, "simonize"

growing up i'd always hear that & knew that was the expensive option at the carwash no one i knew got

Ok now,, time to get to work,,, :pc:

lots of photos before and after,,, engine bay ,, trim the whole nine yards... :patriot:

I can't wait to see that thing Adam'samized!

trololol - I forgot about that phrase, "simonize"

growing up i'd always hear that & knew that was the expensive option at the carwash no one i knew got

those clever marketeers making us "simonize" our cars, "google" our inquiries and "xerox" our files.

beautiful.gif

I can't wait to see it after it gets the full Adam's Love Treatment!! Love the color!

thanks! I really can't wait

The color is Red Jewel Tintcoat (idk where they get these names but i like it!)

It was recently discontinued/replaced for the camaro & is now Crystal Red Tintcoat, which is less plum

THANKS! This is the before. Don't be fooled though, I think the camera played a large part (swirls abound). To be fair, the car was washed about 4 days ago and hit with duster/waterless wash before her first, "Adams shoot"

In which case, I will most likely only be using swirl and haze remover & not the severe stuff. The swirls are from too frequent use of a Nicki-Minaj-fitting custom car cover & improper wash technique....TILL NOW!

I have the PC but am waiting to put the pennies together for the pads and backing plate :)

...and just in case you were worried about the car cover I now only use it for long term storage:

RedCover26.jpg

...and just in case you didn't catch the pop-culture reference:

Archived