Customer Service 866.965.0400

ZL1 grille installed!

the1inblue

Hey guys. I bought the new stock ZL1 grille from a guy on Camaro5. Well I had some extra time this evening so I decided to install it on my SS. Only got one good picture since it was only 30 mins ago since I finished. The grille looks awesome! Enjoy!

a6f84589-45c3-d493.jpg

a6f84989-546f-f78c.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The worse part about it is that 95% of folks seeing it have no clue it's been modified. :lol:

I just changed my spoiler to GM's SPO version and 95% won't know that it's not my stock spoiler.

Yeah no kidding. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nice look!:bravo: Any plans on doing the rest of the front clip?

In the future I may. I want to do some more performance mods before I get into the cosmetics of the car. I think a set of rims is my next thing for cosmetics. I love to have turbo kit but realistically I think its gonna be headers and a tune. :cheers:

The worse part about it is that 95% of folks seeing it have no clue it's been modified. :lol:

I just changed my spoiler to GM's SPO version and 95% won't know that it's not my stock spoiler.

I would!

I think those are the best mods. The ones where it looks like it came that way from the factory. Most people who ride in my car think the interior came the way it is now, but I've actually changed quite a lot.

Now:

DSC_0539.jpg

Stock:

P3270085.jpg

Archived