Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just a few pics

ChargerMatt

Had a fun little Sunday... spent from 9-5 in the garage. Paint is almost perfect except for a few scratches I need to get out here and there. I'll tackle those within the month.

Process:

2 bucket strip wash with APC/Shampoo

Clay bar

Wipe down

1 Pass SHR

1 Pass FMP

QS

BG

Americana

DS Wipe down

Pardon my cell phone pictures, but I don't have a good camera... or any other photographic device taker for that matter.

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

And my first "gratuitous Von Kleisting"! (I hope I spelled that right)

IMAG0150.jpg

Overall it came out fantastic. The little blobs/speckles are most likely overspray or something from my way to school and back today. Now Adam's just needs to come out with some kind of arthritis medication and I'll be an even more committed customer for life!

Oh, and for those who have plastidipped wheels... use some VRT on them next time... amazing the difference it puts on there.

Now to wait for my staggered 20" viper replicas :help:

Oh, and for those who have plastidipped wheels... use some VRT on them next time... amazing the difference it puts on there.

+10000

I've said this before. It works so well!

Car looks great too. Love the blue and black

Nice job. Did you put a coat of spray sealant on your rims? It will make a huge difference

Nope! Not these ones, anyway. I wasn't sure how plastidip and the SS would mesh together, but I'm over it seeing as how my vipers will be here in ~3 weeks or so. These tires will be gone next winter... and I'm looking forward to trying to light them up in my 3.5L tank!

man i saw a charger last night downtown lansing with HID lights in those stock housings and it looked meannn, sorry to thread jack this back up but just an idea ;) haha

Hahaha I already have them picked out. It's just a matter of money... just waiting on that big ole fat tax refund from my education tax break, my tuition reimbursement, and my scholarship money.

HIDs + fog, Mopar stage 1 springs, and winter tires are going to get done this summer.

Hahaha I already have them picked out. It's just a matter of money... just waiting on that big ole fat tax refund from my education tax break, my tuition reimbursement, and my scholarship money.

HIDs + fog, Mopar stage 1 springs, and winter tires are going to get done this summer.

haha I hear ya, once you do im gunna need some pics :D gunna look awesomee!

Archived