Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sebring Corvette Corral

TR6speed

I spent last weekend at the 12 hours of Sebring and had tickets to the Corvette Corral. I took a little over 600 pictures, mostly of the race, but I did take some in the corral, so here are a few. After two days in the field and the drive home, the Vette was in real need of Adams products.

DSC_0001a1.jpg

DSC_0059a1.jpg

DSC_0072a1.jpg

DSC_0075a1.jpg

DSC_0076a1.jpg

DSC_0078a.jpg

DSC_0082a1.jpg

DSC_0001a1.jpg

DSC_0084a1.jpg

DSC_0085a1.jpg

DSC_0088a1.jpg

DSC_0338a1.jpg

DSC_0350a1.jpg

Here are few of the Team cars showing some of the new changes, like the new wider body, the new exhaust position to get a little more down force and the new aero mirrors.

4Car1.jpg

NewExhaust1.jpg

NewMirror1.jpg

WideBody1.jpg

Nice pics thanks!

How do you like the Vert Z06 in person?

I would love to have one. My first Corvette was a 427 roadster '66 so it only seems right to have another 427 roadster. The big question is what will the price tag be and how much will the dealers mark them up.

Never get tired of seeing Sebring photos. Sorry I missed it this year. Access is amazing. So many things to do.

Jack, did you get a chance to put your car on the track? I know that something I'l certainly be doing when I get Corral tickets.

wow great pics! corvette heaven right there! then again looks like any meet up here haha, i cant tell you how many vettes i see up around me, especially with this nice weather. Sounded like a great time all around man, thanks for posting up the pics!

Never get tired of seeing Sebring photos. Sorry I missed it this year. Access is amazing. So many things to do.

Jack, did you get a chance to put your car on the track? I know that something I'l certainly be doing when I get Corral tickets.

No, that was on Thursday, and we did not get there until Friday morning.

Sensory overload!

Not complaining, but was it overwhelmingly C5 and C6 as the pics indicate?

That is because most people with the C1's and 2's are not about to drive it a lot of miles and then let it sit in a grass field for 2 or 3 days. There were a few however, but I was just trying to get an overall look, as I was more interested in what was on the track.

Archived