Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time with PC.

BlackedoutLT3

Question

Well this was my first time with the Porter Cable. I wish I would have took pics of the car when it was a mess. I just got back from camping and the truck was covered in dirt and mudd. Also just fyi I had my stock 22's on for camping 26's cannot go off road. But here is one pic of the front quarter. Still need to do a better job and need some more steps to get it perfect but this was my first time. Also thinking about starting to do this as a side job since I love washing my car and really like doing this. Anyway here are pics.

Before

DSC03234.jpg

After

DSC03237.jpg

11 answers to this question

Much better! Some of the remaining/deeper ones will come out with a little more PC work. First time is usually when you do a lot of the work, and find out what is on the paint. Really nicely done - first time, no less! Even with just SHR, you can remove a lot with multiple passes. Now the thing will be to not put the swirls back in, which means careful two bucket/two wash pad/2 grit guard washing, and drying with those soft Great White drying towels.

Much better! Some of the remaining/deeper ones will come out with a little more PC work. First time is usually when you do a lot of the work, and find out what is on the paint. Really nicely done - first time, no less! Even with just SHR, you can remove a lot with multiple passes. Now the thing will be to not put the swirls back in, which means careful two bucket/two wash pad/2 grit guard washing, and drying with those soft Great White drying towels.

Thanks I think most of it is from when I got the car in 07 used it was not really taken good care on the outside and most are still from that. Seemed to me that they use to go through the automatic wash. I wash the car weekley if not by weekly and wax but was doing hand wax and that doesn't do much for the swirls.

Thanks I think most of it is from when I got the car in 07 used it was not really taken good care on the outside and most are still from that. Seemed to me that they use to go through the automatic wash. I wash the car weekley if not by weekly and wax but was doing hand wax and that doesn't do much for the swirls.

Like I told you in the past,, that is one sweet ride. I love the look. Nice job on the PC.. I need to get some wheels and tires for mine. :2thumbs:

:patriot:

Archived