Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guy parks Corvette in house

jjwvette

He's not the first. One guy I saw parks his car in the sunroom every year. And there's a car in the Corvette Museum that actually disassembled his house, parked the Vette in the living room, and rebuilt the house around it. Why? So his wife couldn't get it in the divorce settlement. Sat there for 35 years! :lolsmack:

He's not the first. One guy I saw parks his car in the sunroom every year. And there's a car in the Corvette Museum that actually disassembled his house, parked the Vette in the living room, and rebuilt the house around it. Why? So his wife couldn't get it in the divorce settlement. Sat there for 35 years! :lolsmack:

More info!

Not sure what more I can tell you. He died and left the car to the museum. I'm assuming that it's still on display there, although they do change out their displays every so often. I THINK this might be the car, but then again, in my head, the display was made up like it was parked inside his house..................which this display obviously isn't. But maybe somebody else who has been to the museum can add more to the story.

024_24.jpg

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: