Customer Service 866.965.0400

Act of Valor - Movie about the Seals

StormChaser

I don't think there is a thread about this at all and if there is I apologize.

I tried to search for it but it returned zero results.

Act of Valor

An unprecedented blend of real-life heroism and original filmmaking, Act of Valor stars a group of active-duty Navy SEALs in a powerful story of contemporary global anti-terrorism. Inspired by true events, the film combines stunning combat sequences, up-to-the minute battlefield technology and heart-pumping emotion for the ultimate action adventure. Act of Valor takes audiences deep into the secretive world of the most elite, highly trained group of warriors in the modern world. When the rescue of a kidnapped CIA operative leads to the discovery of a deadly terrorist plot against the U.S., a team of SEALs is dispatched on a worldwide manhunt. As the valiant men of Bandito Platoon race to stop a coordinated attack that could kill and wound thousands of American civilians, they must balance their commitment to country, team and their families back home. Each time they accomplish their mission... Written by Relativity Media
Matt and I went to see this movie together.

It was our first movie (one of our many 'firsts' that we will experience in our relationship) together.

There are some well known actors in the movie but then there are the real seals. The plot listed above is pretty accurate.

What I can say is that this movie renewed my sense of pride for the men and women who have served and who still serve in the military. I have a lot of friends in the military and so I have always respected/supported the military but this movie was an eye opener.

I have not cried so hard in a very long time. I won't ruin the movie but it is a MUST see. I don't buy DVD's very much but I guarantee you, this will be one that I will purchase when it's available.

I have not seen any commercials advertising this movie. I stumbled upon it when I was checking out the movies at the local theater. I figured a fighting movie would be a good one for Matt because the rest were super Chick Flicks.

I cannot express how proud I am of the sacrifices the men and women take just to keep us safe.

Honor.jpg

I've been wanting to watch this movie BAD, but just haven't really found the time too. Everyone I've talked to that has watched it has said only good things about it.

Before it came out and the commercials for it were on every few minutes, I was REALLY hoping it wouldn't turn out to be a let down. Can't stand movies that "Hollywoodize" the armed forces.

I've been wanting to watch this movie BAD, but just haven't really found the time too. Everyone I've talked to that has watched it has said only good things about it.

Before it came out and the commercials for it were on every few minutes, I was REALLY hoping it wouldn't turn out to be a let down. Can't stand movies that "Hollywoodize" the armed forces.

This is definitely NOT hollywoodized and you will NOT be disappointed.

If anything because the seals are not actors ....it's kind of choppy...but REAL.

i cannot wait to see it. I cant do movie theaters because of their awful picture quality, sound quality and over all experience. Im waiting to watch it with my measly 40" LCD tv and awesome sound system :D

Its just one of "those" movies :D:

I have to agree, they do an awesome job for our country. All the service branches do! :thumbsup: Thanks!

Absolutely awesome movie! I haven't been to the movies in a few years but this one was VERY good. After you see this movie, you will come out of it and the small things that you sweated in your life don't hold a candle to what you feel when watching this movie.

Thank you to all of the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice to our country and who are currently serving. Without you, we could not enjoy our freedom that we have today. :patriot:

Saw it last night with my son. My eyes welled up at the end.

Really makes you appreciate what our military personnel do for our country...

Matts did too....I just cried and cried....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived