Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sneaky little thief!

Chewy

It was just me and Eli last night and I was in the basement moving furniture and putting stuff away when THIS happened. He found my stash! 47261671-9269-f170.jpg47261671-9278-f9d1.jpg47261671-9292-2b5e.jpg47261671-92a1-8438.jpg47261671-92ab-b2b1.jpg

I thought it was cute. Normally the door to the unfinished basement is closed so he took this opportunity to pounce on a bit of APC. lol

Sorry for the crappy pics... Dang Tapatalk really compresses them... :mad:

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Cute, but don't forget kids like to taste chemicals, too -- be sure he's safe from them. :thumbsup:

Yeah! That door remains shut at all times, and will have a handle lock on it before too long. He's too short to open the doors right now.

When they smell as good as Adams, I HAVE to be careful. lol

Yeah! That door remains shut at all times, and will have a handle lock on it before too long. He's too short to open the doors right now.

When they smell as good as Adams, I HAVE to be careful. lol

Heck, I know... Sometimes on a hot summer day while detailing I often think DS might be a pretty damn refreshing drink myself... :lol:

Hes got that "What? Me? Noooooooo!" Look on his face in that last pic.

I was talking to him the whole time... "where ya going buddy?" "are you going to clean something with the APC?"

Then he turned around when I told him to stop. I don't need an accident on the carpeting. :willy:

Sounds like a good story behind this one...

Adam had a younger guy named Jason working for him about 3 years ago that decided he'd try a sip just to make sure DS wasn't a tasty strawberry drink. He made it perfectly clear after that, that it was NOT a good drink.

Chris

Just think what he'll get away with in another year!! :lol:

But honestly, put the microfibers on the bottom shelves and the chemicals up high. Kids can't be trusted at that age and you can't watch him every second. :thumbsup:

Archived