Customer Service 866.965.0400

Drive safe out there

ChargerMatt

if its the one that i think it is thats been floating around forums online i cant even watch it. once was enough for me. The one where the truck literally disintegrates after being hit? R.I.P. for whoever was driving.

Yeah, that's the one...

For anyone seeing this, it doesn't show any people... but I'm 99% sure the person died on impact.

Yeah, that's the one...

For anyone seeing this, it doesn't show any people... but I'm 99% sure the person died on impact.

Not to be morbid, but I hope they did, that way they didn't suffer.

Thats sad. Seeing stuff like that brings up emotions from when a coworker was killed a couple years back. I still remember that day clearly. It was the first Monday after Thanksgiving. He had a dumptruck loaded with mud make a left hand turn in front of him. He was traveling at the speedlimit of 55-60. He split the dumptruck in half. The sad thing is that he had just become a grandpa and was going to retire the following year.

The person driving the small truck that was initially hit held it together and got it safely off the side of the road. (Kudos to that person.) RIP to the people with the driver (and the driver) who tried to pass that truck going up a hill - Driving in snow is no joke, and yes indeed, the best snow tires you can buy are good, but good decision making while driving is crucial too.

Archived