Customer Service 866.965.0400

V.R.T. (Vinyl Rubber & Tire)

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

VRT

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-101-vrt-vinyl-rubber-tire-dressing-16oz.aspx

101.jpg

Like tires that look new, not oily and shiny? How about the exterior plastic of your vehicle? You will love our Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire Dressing. Enhance and protect the appearance of plastic, rubber, tires, moldings, and all vinyl surfaces. Adam’s V.R.T. is water-based, and contains no harmful solvents or alcohol. The thick moisturizing cream applies easily with a sponge and will not leave a greasy film, attract dirt, or harm paint and glass. Added U.V. protection keeps vehicle interiors and exteriors looking and feeling like new.

FAQ's & Instructions for Adam's Vinyl, Rubber, & Tire Dressing:

I have many plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim pieces on my vehicle that are faded. What product(s) do you offer that well help restore and protect my oxidized trim pieces back to new?

Adam’s offer two products to shine and protect plastic, rubber, and vinyl. VRT (Vinyl, Rubber and Tire) Protectant and In & Out Spray. Both are completely safe, so there is no fear of damage to painted surfaces will not discolor like similar alcohol and heavy-silicone-based dressings and leave a nice matte finish that does not attract dust or dirt.

How to Apply VRT:

Start with a clean, dry surface. Since VRT is water-based it will NOT adhere to areas that are still wet or damp. Using a detail sponge, squirt a quarter sized amount of VRT in to the center. Squeeze the sponge on both sides so that the VRT can spread out and soak in to the applicator (this will ensure even coverage). Rub vigorously over the surfaces you wish to protect. Add more VRT for proper coverage or for a shiner look if desired.

How to use In & Out Spray

Like the VRT, In & Out is water-based and will not adhere if areas are damp or wet. Simply spray on the areas you wish to add instant shine. (Tip – Instead of spraying one continuous stream of product, lightly tap the sprayer head as you will apply the dressing more evenly using less product.) Consult our detailing videos to see how this is done.

Use VRT:

Tires

Unpainted plastic Mirrors

Tonneau Covers

Bumper step covers

Fender flairs

Vinyl Tops

Use In & Out Spray:

Plastic Wire covers (Engine)

Vents

Unpainted Plastic Door Handles

Hoses (Engine)

Cowl Area

Windshield Wipers & Arms

Want more info? Click the PLAY button on the videos Here: http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Videos_DVD5_13.aspx

13 answers to this question

Hi, new member but a long time Adam's user. I understand the leather seats in my C6 Corvette are of the "manufactured" type and they have a plastic coating. Recently I tried VRT on them and it worked out great, leather feels soft and smooth, not oily. Thought I would check to see if I could be doing any damage to the seat leather with VRT. I noted that the product description for VRT does not include leather surfaces. I have been using VRT on the plastic interior trim and dash with great success for some time.

Hi, new member but a long time Adam's user. I understand the leather seats in my C6 Corvette are of the "manufactured" type and they have a plastic coating. Recently I tried VRT on them and it worked out great, leather feels soft and smooth, not oily. Thought I would check to see if I could be doing any damage to the seat leather with VRT. I noted that the product description for VRT does not include leather surfaces. I have been using VRT on the plastic interior trim and dash with great success for some time.

You are doing ZERO damage by using our VRT. Because it's water based and has SPF 35 protection built in you are actually extending the life of your seats! I'd move to our Leather and Dash Conditioner however since it is slightly less shiny and has SPF 65 UV protection!

You are doing ZERO damage by using our VRT. Because it's water based and has SPF 35 protection built in you are actually extending the life of your seats! I'd move to our Leather and Dash Conditioner however since it is slightly less shiny and has SPF 65 UV protection!

I never knew about the sun protection with the leather conditioner. Now I can understand why my red leather hasn't faded over the years. And they see a good amount of hot sun during show season. Makes sense now.

Another great reason to use it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will this product work on the plastic trim on the fenders of my TJ Jeep? It seems that anything that gets on them wants to turn white. Its the dark grey plastic that always looks bad with time, it seems.

Will this product work on the plastic trim on the fenders of my TJ Jeep? It seems that anything that gets on them wants to turn white. Its the dark grey plastic that always looks bad with time, it seems.

VRT is my favorite and I use it for everything. It should be perfect for your Jeep too

You can look at Black Wow too. I have used it in a few scenarios, but still prefer VRT for 99% of my detailing

Edited by C6Bill