Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super duper double secret probation prize is....

MiloX

Question

$%^$!@ I just tossed 3 Drying 2x Double Soft 3X waterless wash cause i could nt get the stains out. DARN DARN DARN!

:lolsmack: Even if you couldn't get the stains out after a wash, it wouldn't do any damage to the car. Next time treat the stains with APC first!

My microfiber towels are black(tinted) from machine super sealant. Even after boiling them........and vinegar boiling them treatment. Interested to see what this stuff can do.

Not sure how he got his great white that dirty... but when I wipe down the door jambs or exhaust tips I will sometimes get some of these types of stains. I could use other the black utility towels but some days I don't want to create extra laundry... :help:

Ding ding ding! It's from the final wipe down of the door jambs/tailgate jambs and other naughty bits like inside the fuel door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note..thats your great white drying towel no? If you're drying your car post wash with that how in the world did you get so much dirt on that baby? You drying your car and exhaust tips with that towel? :confused:

Not sure how he got his great white that dirty... but when I wipe down the door jambs or exhaust tips I will sometimes get some of these types of stains. I could use other the black utility towels but some days I don't want to create extra laundry... :help:

On a side note..thats your great white drying towel no? If you're drying your car post wash with that how in the world did you get so much dirt on that baby? You drying your car and exhaust tips with that towel? :confused:

Guess I will have to try some now. Photos are the proof.

Cant wait till Dec for the Jet Pack. Looks like Mook is doing a great job of being a test pilot. Thought I seen him crossing central florida on a path similar to how the space shuttle use to go. Kids said it was a UFMO,, Then you could smell the detail spay. Yep it was him alright.. :2thumbs:

I did have them in my soak bucket. So I am sure that helped, but I never had these kind of results from my regular 7th Generation wash.

I guess I need to change my text up there to be more accurate.

I did not SPOT TREAT the towels.

There. Fixed. Don't want to mislead. I soak all my towels so I really don't have a basis to compare soaked v. non-soaked.

Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Sorry for the confusion... if any. :)

OK.... as promised here's the results. And I am damned impressed.

This was the perfect candidate. A very badly abused GWDT. It's a bit shameful to post.

DSC_5011.JPG

Here's a close up. I put the safety pin on there to orient myself for the "after" picture.

DSC_5013.JPG

Per Dylan's instructions, I used 1oz of the product in the wash. I always wash my towels on cold, even though I think the recomendation from Adam's is warm. I don't remember. Anyhow. Cold. Also tossed in another GWDT, two SS's, and a green glass towel.

Drum roll

BOOM!

DSC_5016.JPG

Eff'n A, right? Yeah... there's still a smidge of discoloration, but these were not spot treated with the stuff. Just tossed in the wash.

The SS's aren't dry yet (hanging on the clothesline) so I can't comment on their fluffyness. Will report back.

Very happy with this stuff so far.

Archived