Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in from Mass. (BMW content)

MaxxChris

Hi everyone,

Just checking in from Massachusetts. I've been using Adams for the past year and I love it, so far all by hand. Everything is just amazing and the support is top notch!! I just got a new PC orbital for Christmas and I cant wait to get to work with it with Adams new pads and machine polish and wax. Here are some pics of my ride also. Its a 1998 BMW 323is (E36) with just under 170K miles!! You wouldn't believe how many compliments I get on it using Adams stuff, and no one can believe it looks as the way it does with all those miles. Its my daily driver as well as my recreational AutoX car.

P8210008.jpg?t=1230232305

IMG_2432.jpg?t=1230232436

P8210003.jpg?t=1230232339

Even detailed for the track:rockon::

DSCN2594.jpg?t=1230232545

Edited by MaxxChris
pictures

Hi Chris

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

What part of MA you in ? I'm in Hanson. And where are those pictures ?

Bill

Hi Bill. Im in Webster MA and Im just finishing up my BS in mechanical engineering in Worcester, I live in Worcester during school. Looks like a beautiful vette you have there, ive always been a vetty guy but a friend in college got me into bimmers and ive had a blast. I'd like to get an E36 M3 and/or a C5 in the future after I graduate in the spring. The pictures by the water are in Newport, RI. The seconds pic is at a car show in Portsmouth, NH and the Auto X is at Fort Devens.

Hi everyone,

Just checking in from Massachusetts. I've been using Adams for the past year and I love it, so far all by hand. Everything is just amazing and the support is top notch!! I just got a new PC orbital for Christmas and I cant wait to get to work with it with Adams new pads and machine polish and wax. Here are some pics of my ride also. Its a 1998 BMW 323is (E36) with just under 170K miles!! You wouldn't believe how many compliments I get on it using Adams stuff, and no one can believe it looks as the way it does with all those miles. Its my daily driver as well as my recreational AutoX car.

P8210008.jpg?t=1230232305

IMG_2432.jpg?t=1230232436

P8210003.jpg?t=1230232339

Even detailed for the track:rockon::

DSCN2594.jpg?t=1230232545

Very Nice! Deven's Autocross track if I am not mistaken! I live less than a mile from there and every weekend I hear the cars. Where are the ocean pictures? They look familiar!

Thanks Jim. Yep thats Devens, you ever run that mean looking mustang of yours? I run with the BMWCCA, this year was my first year and its a total blast. Sweet lookin stang by the way!! The ocean pics were take in Newport RI. along ocean drive.

Thanks Jim. Yep thats Devens, you ever run that mean looking mustang of yours? I run with the BMWCCA, this year was my first year and its a total blast. Sweet lookin stang by the way!! The ocean pics were take in Newport RI. along ocean drive.
I haven't run it...I show it! I feel a new set of drag radials though in my future!!! Then we'll see!!! Newport...I was off! I was thinking more like York Maine....Thank you for the compliment also. Next time you are at Deven's. I'll try to stop over. I did ride as a passenger in my friend's Cobra....what an experience that was!

Ah come on a car like that is just begging to be run! Besides, as long as you got a nice coat of wax on, cone scuffs come right off!:rockon: Its really a blast though, getting to push your car to the edge (and sometimes beyond the edge) of that it can do in a safe environment with lots of experienced people to help out.

Ah come on a car like that is just begging to be run! Besides, as long as you got a nice coat of wax on, cone scuffs come right off!:rockon: Its really a blast though, getting to push your car to the edge (and sometimes beyond the edge) of that it can do in a safe environment with lots of experienced people to help out.
What font is that you have on your door!!!! I like it....ha ha ha!!!! Let me know when you go to Deven's again.....I'll stop up! About the font....I just felt a little humor was in order!!!