Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze Pads

TR6speed

Question

Well this maybe a dumb question, but I placed an order the other day and I need some more Brilliant Glaze. So I went a head and ordered the glaze and pad combo. I assume that the glaze is put on the pad and then applied to the surface. Does this enhance the glaze shine, or is it just a different way of applying the glaze. What speed should I set the PC at to apply the glaze?

10 answers to this question

Take a look at the latest videos for reassurance but the glazing pad is just another means to apply vs by hand. It doesn't make it last longer or be shinier. Set the PC on 2 or 3 max to apply it. You're just using it to spread the glaze. Happy glazing!

Yep... product still works exactly the same... this is just a faster/easy way to apply it in a hurry. You can get thru a full glaze job lightning fast with this setup, and its also laid out much more evenly than you can by hand so the removal becomes easier as well. Not that it was difficult to remove before.

Used the new BG pad yesterday - set the PC on 3 (per directions) and applied. Much easier than by hand and it comes off with no effort at all. but dont let dry too long. I did two panels at a time and then wiped it off. Amazing stuff.

Archived