Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some pics of the titan after adams

blacktitan27

Finally got to use my Adams for the first time. I don't have a flex or a PC (not in the budget). So I did this all by hand an got great results love this stuff.I didn't use buttery wax but i did use the sealant.

First pic after swirl and haze just half the hood

Wash two buckets

Clean engine bay

Clay

Swirl and Haze

Revive

Glaze

Sealant

In and out

I have a question next week when I wash it can I add the buttery wax and sealant ?Do I need to clay it again?

You only need to clay when your paint needs it.

The test to see is to put your hand inside a plastic baggie and feel the surface.

Rough = Clay

Smooth = No clay

• 1 month later...
Finally got to use my Adams for the first time. I don't have a flex or a PC (not in the budget). So I did this all by hand an got great results love this stuff.I didn't use buttery wax but i did use the sealant.

First pic after swirl and haze just half the hood

Wash two buckets

Clean engine bay

Clay

Swirl and Haze

Revive

Glaze

Sealant

In and out

As you went over different sections, did you do Swirl & Haze and Revive at the same time (one immediately after the other), or did you apply Swirl & Haze to the whole truck and then returned with Revive?

Just a quick tip, the sealant should have been applied under the BG, not over it. Sealants should be applied to "bare" paint so they can bond to it. Glazes and waxes just sit on top and don't last nearly as long. Your sealant will only survive as long as the BG does, which isn't long.

As you went over different sections, did you do Swirl & Haze and Revive at the same time (one immediately after the other), or did you apply Swirl & Haze to the whole truck and then returned with Revive?

I went one section at a time SW and right on top of that i did Revive.I did not remove the SW,just like in video that Dylan did.

Just a quick tip, the sealant should have been applied under the BG, not over it. Sealants should be applied to "bare" paint so they can bond to it. Glazes and waxes just sit on top and don't last nearly as long. Your sealant will only survive as long as the BG does, which isn't long.

Thanks for that great tip.So like this ....

Wash

Clay

SW

Revive

Sealant

BG

Butter wax