Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Wax for the Flex or PC??

Just used my new Brilliant Glaze Machine Pad to apply the glaze to my latest detail. AWESOME! What a time saver that was as opposed to applying by hand.

As I moved on to the application of the Americana Paste Wax my wheels started turning...is it possible to develop an Americana Machine Pad and Paste Wax to be applied in the same fashion as the Super Sealant and Glaze? I am envisioning a wax container large enough to fit the pad into. Pull the trigger on a low speed for a few seconds to absord the paste and apply in a similiar fashion to the glaze.

Just curious if this is crazy talk or if others have thought of the same thing? :pc:

Any thoughts from the Adam's team?

2 possibilities here...melt your Americana on LOW HEAT into a larger container (similar to how guys fix cracked wax)...OR...carefully pop the entire wax puck out of the tub and rub it on a pad.

With waxing, I just feel that I can't get into every surface effectively with a machine and since its so easy on/off, I just stick with hand application.

4" black pad on a PC...Baaaaazingaaaaaaaaa

I took a razor to a red finesse pad from a different manufacturer. I used the Americana tub with the lid off as a template. With the small backing plate on it just fits in to the tub. I haven't tried it yet though so not sure how well it will work.

What about making a liquid carnuba? I know other brands have done it. No idea how good they are, so really just curious if it's feasible.

What about making a liquid carnuba? I know other brands have done it. No idea how good they are, so really just curious if it's feasible.

Like this?

28.jpg

Adam's Buttery Car Wax makes waxing your car a joy, not a chore. Enjoy waxing your car again, Adam's Buttery Car Wax buttery smooth application and a high gloss Carnauba shine is an experience you will love!

Like this?

28.jpg

Ahhhh didn't know buttery included carnuba.

I guess the question is what's the differentiating factors between buttery and americana? Other than liquid.

I guess the question is what's the differentiating factors between buttery and americana? Other than liquid.

My guess is the amount of carnauba. The Buttery has 'some' but not too much so it stay's liquid.

Longevity. Americana will last longer.

MAYBE a shine difference. Dunno if anyone would take the Pepsi Challenge on that though.

Ease of application. Both are SUPER easy, but Buttery might have a slight edge and be SUPER EASIEST.

Honestly, you can't go wrong either way.

Longevity. Americana will last longer.

MAYBE a shine difference. Dunno if anyone would take the Pepsi Challenge on that though.

Ease of application. Both are SUPER easy, but Buttery might have a slight edge and be SUPER EASIEST.

Honestly, you can't go wrong either way.

I had better success with ease of removal with Americana over Buttery on my SS. Although I could barely see either of them...lol. Dang silver.

Archived