Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Dude on the Block

Hi everyone,

I came to these forums due to the Junkman's videos. I have just purchased a DA polisher (7424XP) and have some HD Uno (sorry I did not know about Adams Polishers before ordering the HD Uno) and am anxious to start working on my wife's Infiniti G37 paint. It is swirled up pretty good and I want to start correcting the damage. I have watched lots of videos on technique and the basics of paint correction and am ready to give it a go. (and to also show the wife her paint was NOTHING like it should be!)

Anyway thanks and I look forward to learning all I can on this forum!!

Rob:bow::2thumbs:

Prince Valuim, Ha. First movie I ever saw on HBO.

Welcome to the site Rob. You will learn a lot here. You can ussually search and find an answer to a question, but sometimes it is just easier to ask, so go ahead and ask anything you want. There is almost always someone on to answer a question, even at 2 AM.

...and before the others get to you, post pics of you ride. :2thumbs:

Prince Valuim, Ha. First movie I ever saw on HBO.

Welcome to the site Rob. You will learn a lot here. You can ussually search and find an answer to a question, but sometimes it is just easier to ask, so go ahead and ask anything you want. There is almost always someone on to answer a question, even at 2 AM.

...and before the others get to you, post pics of you ride. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Yeah Spaceballs is a classically funny movie and I have been using that forum name for quite a long time here and there.

Ok I will post the pic of the car when we bought it used from the Infiniti dealer. I have yet to be able to get some shots of the swirls but those are to come when I get the chance.

2eecb18e.jpg

There is my wife's baby...I want to get it looking BETTER than that pic. The dealer took the car to a detail shop before we got it and it looked better than when we test drove it but after waching all those correction videos it could look much better. :2thumbs:

This was awhile ago and now the paint is swirled up. Back then I had no clue about paint correction. Now I am getting more informed on what it takes etc. and I know now what to look for mostly. Looking forward to seeing my mirror reflection in it!

Archived