Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle 2012 - My view

Some of you may have seen that I was at Carlisle working with the Adams Crew.

First I'd like to say Thank you for the opportunity to work this event. It was completely different than working at the Auburn Clinic.

Second, I'd like to say that it was very nice to meet Lynn and Eric (the newest Adams employee).

I arrived in PA on Wednesday night and dropped off my dog, Kodi, at Matt's house (my boyfriend). I got up around 5am and hit the road to meet the crew at the gate on Thursday morning.

The weather was not what was reported to us. I packed for hot temps and rain. Now keep in mind anything over 65 is hot to me!!! It was in the 40s and 50's with high winds. We were pretty chilly. I should have bought an Adams hoodie before hand!! :lolsmack:

I worked until Saturday and I had a blast doing it! It was definitely different than my day job (desk work) and I need better shoes! HAHAHA

I met a lot of great people and convinced a few of people to join the forum!!! I had a few friends drive from out of state to see me there and leave with a few goodies!!!

I also got a few goodies myself on Saturday before I left. My amazing boyfriend gave me the money to get whatever I wanted! Here is the picture of what I got:

427937_827060058336_48501943_36017006_146236065_n.jpg

I had Matt's G8 while he kept my SS. I made out like a bandit. Here is his car at the show:

582179_3468522125871_1655628225_2733754_1084817042_n.jpg

But....my SS was at his grandpa's house one day. Matt found this:

559566_3526590697549_1655628225_2751770_611586695_n.jpg

I had a great time even with allergies!

Wow Brandi, thats a lot of stuff...By any chance did you see this "new Product" that dylan said he would be revealing at Carlisle?

I did not. I was sad because I bought some 16oz MF Cleaner....and now they have gallons! HAHAHA

Glad you had a good time Brandi!

Thanks!

I met a few tbss people too! I had no idea they'd be coming but it was a good surprise! Plus I was wearing the SS sweater too!

It was a good event! Even while I was there for a bit on Saturday product was flying off the shelves like nobodies business! I was very impressed with the interaction of the Adam's staff working the event and how smoothly things ran. I didn't get a chance to walk around much besides hanging out in the Adam's booth for a while (probably a good thing too since I spotted the FAST 102mm intake manifold I wanted on sale) but it was a great time.

It was also great getting to meet Adam's newest member Eric as well as Justin and Greg. Great group of guys, very down to earth and knowledgeable about everything Adams. Of course my better half was drawing in the crowd and getting the product sold as well! :)

I also met some other Adam's members while I was there as well so it was nice putting a face to a forum handle! The weather was a bit wacky to say the least but it looked to be one great turn out and event. The buzz about Adam's Polishes is getting out there. In 5 years I would LOVE to see them take over that bigger name that had the semi there. :jester:

That's Pennsylvania weather for you. If you're here in August for Corvettes it will most likely be beyond hot. And if you are here, I hope to meet you. Good job on the supplies! :2thumbs:

Carlisle looks fun...maybe I could hit that some time. ;)

Matt's Grandpa rocks, and I owe that dude a beer! Carlisle weather here in Colorado today. :lol:

High of 50 and rain.

Now you know where I get my humor from! It's bad enough I'm a splitting image of him but we took damn near the same suit size a few years ago! Who knows, maybe I got some offers for the truck while it was there :D