Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT works gooooood!

GXPaycheck

Question

I have always had trouble keeping my tonneau cover looking good. Most stuff wound up leaving black streaks in the paint after a rain. Mind you this is my airport car and it sits outside for days at a time.

I used some new SVRT about a month ago and the cover looks great! Still beads and no streaks!

905b157e.jpg

52b43a2f.jpg

21 answers to this question

Picking up a soft tonneau cover on Saturday, is SVRT really safe to use every once in a while on it and is that the best product to use to keep it looking and protected?

With its SPF 35, lack of alcohol, & silicon, and its hydrophobic properties, it's the BEST product to use IMO.

Chris

Keep in mind less is more...  Put it down thick so it soaks in and then go back later with a dry MF towel and level it off.  Too much and it WILL run when rained on.  

Good to know.  I have a soft tonneau cover as well that needs to be conditioned.  What should i use as a cleaner?  LIC, WW, im guessing APC would be too much? Perhaps LID?

Edited by billabongbum

Keep in mind less is more...  Put it down thick so it soaks in and then go back later with a dry MF towel and level it off.  Too much and it WILL run when rained on.  

I can attest to this.  I left it on too thickly on the matte stripes on my wife's car and it did not work out well.  Once I corrected it, it was great.

Good to know.  I have a soft tonneau cover as well that needs to be conditioned.  What should i use as a cleaner?  LIC, WW, im guessing APC would be too much? Perhaps LID?

Not sure what "LID" is...  There's L.I.C. "LIC" and T.I.D. "TID" I'd do a strip of the vinyl using APC then follow up with a healthy application of SVRT, allow it to sit and soak in, and then level using a dry MF towel. 

Not sure what "LID" is...  There's L.I.C. "LIC" and T.I.D. "TID" I'd do a strip of the vinyl using APC then follow up with a healthy application of SVRT, allow it to sit and soak in, and then level using a dry MF towel. 

Ill give that a go.  I meant "T.I.D.".. my fingers got twisted with the abbreviations lol 

Edited by billabongbum

I usually just use Car Wash Shampoo through the foam gun and scrub with Carpet Brush.  I have also used a RaggTopp vinyl cleaning product.

I tell you what, the first time I used SVRT on my tires, I immediately threw out every last container of tire and trim dressing from numerous other manufacturers. SVRT is simply perfect. 

Same here.  Haven't looked back either!

I tell you what, the first time I used SVRT on my tires, I immediately threw out every last container of tire and trim dressing from numerous other manufacturers. SVRT is simply perfect. 

That's how I feel.  

I've used a competitors trim, tire, leather & interior dressing after my last wash session.  It was dilutable from 1:1 to 1:5 or could use it straight as well.  I had a whole bunch of dilutions I used but i still did not like the look it gave on tires regardless of the dilution ratio. On the trim it was real runny too.

I dressed one of my other tires at the time with SVRT to compare & IMO it is the most attractive look on trim & tires.  I love it. 

Same here.  Haven't looked back either!

Same here thats all I use for tires and other areas !!!!

Edited by rwisejr

quick question for you guys.  How long does a bottle of svrt last you guys? and Do you ever use the vrt alone or do you always turn it into milk?

how do you make milk? 

1) Depends on how much you use it.

2) I keep some milk on hand for tires and such.

3) Well, you find a cow, feed her some SVRT, and the rest is udderly simple.

Edited by GXPaycheck