Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl&Haze Remover with Fine Machine Polish

TR6speed

Question

Can the Swirl&Haze Remover be used in the same way I used it with the Revive Polish. That is apply it first then apply the Fine Machine polish over it, or should it be used first removed and then apply the Machine Polish?

14 answers to this question

Can the Swirl&Haze Remover be used in the same way I used it with the Revive Polish. That is apply it first then apply the Fine Machine polish over it, or should it be used first removed and then apply the Machine Polish?

Hi Jack, Happy New Year! You can use it in the same way, and once you are done correcting, just use the FMP by itself.

The FMP was designed initially by combining the Revive and Swirl & Haze Remover.

I'd go 1/3 S&H, 2/3 FMP, and please report back with results, and photos!

Thanks Jack,:2thumbs:

Hi Jack, Happy New Year! You can use it in the same way, and once you are done correcting, just use the FMP by itself.

The FMP was designed initially by combining the Revive and Swirl & Haze Remover.

I'd go 1/3 S&H, 2/3 FMP, and please report back with results, and photos!

Thanks Jack,:2thumbs:

Happy New Year to you also Adam. I have been off line a while now as my pc is down at home, so I try and catch up at the office, or on the wife's pc when she lets me use it. I will post some pictures once I polish it. As you know my car it is not in bad shape, but I try and polish & wax it about every three months. I saw a few small scratches and thought gee I have not used the Swirl and Haze remover in a while, and wonder if it would work with the Fine Machine Polish.

Also thanks Ashley for the step by step instructions.